1

Jennie Pov's

Monday, means "school day" I lazy stretched body after doing that I left my bed. Checking my schedules, I have morning class for the whole 2nd year which kinda sucks. I looked at my wall clock it's say 5:20 am fortunately I still have time to think what should I wear since we don't have school uniform. After debating myself to what should I wear, I quickly fix my bed, take my towel, and proceed to my bathroom to take a lukewarm bath.

"I hope this is my LUCKY DAY" .

3rd Person Pov's

Living in different country is kinda hard especially when you don't understand and don't know how to speak their language. But it's different to 20 year's old girl who just landed in airport with her parents and her brother who's seems already tired from 6 hours flight. But she's different from her family, she's not get easily tired from their flight and she want to quickly roam around but the place. Unfortunately for her, she knew her parent's won't allowed her for now and will just insist to have a rest and just go for the next day.

After a few hours

Jennie Pov's

"Good morning, president Kim" all the students who's passing me greetz me which I exchanged with them by smiling, it's typically happens to me since i'm currently the student council school president. And I'm senior already and I have some friends from higher year which is my senior's, they did actually give a a tip or probably this is head ups "Most of the freshman thinks becoming and being senior is actually a cool and good idea. But most of us who's in graduating and just become senior, you will start to think about being freshman again" "So we suggest to just enjoy your year, become strong, and don't stress yourself too much, and lastly take care of yourself" I agreed and thanked my seniors.

[ Student Council Room ]

"Morning unnie!" Chaeyoung our Vice President greeted me with her happily tone make me feel less lazy morning person today, "Morning chaeng" I greet her back while I'm busy fixing my table and throw some papers that are just scratch "Have you heard the news?" Secretary Kim Jisoo spoke while she's busy in her table looking some report cards, taking down some notes "What about news today? Is that important? Or just some gossips" I asked back then take a seat in the chair and do my work. "It's about the transferees" Sergeant Irene answered while drinking a coffee "Oh...the senior one? Who's 1 year grade older than us?" Joy our speaker who's really like some gossips spoke "What's with the transferee? And who's that?" I asked them, I want a quick and completed answered than a dumb one.

"Poor, President Kim you really don't know who's our new senior" Joy teased me make me looked at her blankly then I heard them laugh "what's funny when you asked them?" "Is asking people is funny now?" I shake my head and sigh "Mind to check your social media accounts, sometimea" Jisoo unnie said while I check my phone to my bag "What's really on you guys to make me want to check the social accounts of that senior? Last year you guys had a crush to Ms. Manoban who's already taken by Ms. Zefanya, last last year you Ms. Bae you had a huge crush to Ms. Kang who's your girlfriend now...You guys are unbelievable arghh" I said to them make us laugh slightly. "Just check her account later, press we have a class now" chaeng said as we all start to get our things need in our class "Yeah, let's all go" I added so it's "her" this school always have a transferee girl every year except to Mr. Jong-in who just transferred last week before our class start.