21

Foundation Day 1 (part 2)

Jennie Pov's

"I heard we have a special guest and a special performance" Joy said as we're having a break time after 3hrs. Of doing our duties and I just listen to her while I'm busy looking to y/n who's talking with her booth members "she might melt" rosé whispered make me cough then she just giggle "btw, do you ask y/n why she's being distant to me?" I asked her since she said last week's that she's going to ask y/n "oh..about that, it's better if you going to ask her by yourself because I don't have right to say what she just told to me" she said and I just sigh to her.

Y/n Pov's

"Are you sure that President Jennie and you are just friends?" This boy named Kyle just keep asking about me and Jennie and I just rolled my eyes to him "Is that why you need a break just to ask me a question about that?" I sarcastically asked him and he just smile "pshh, boys" "no,but yeah" this boy always getting in my nerves since the day I transferred here but he's a good guy but annoying really annoying "I already answered that right? I keep saying no to you it's a big big N.O we're just really close friends okay" and I'm really pissed to him now and he just nodded "Then, why she's keep looking to you for almost 10 minutes" he said and I don't have plan to looked behind me.

3rd Person Pov's

"Good day to all students from our school!" Mr. Nim great with his high energy you really can tell that his excited and a loud cheer from Students give him "As today! You know the some of  BTS members are studying here will have a Performance today! With special guest and who's that? You all figure it out" Mr. Nim said and leaved the stage immediately and the lights are turned off but a little seconds it's turned on and it's a BTS that's make the students shouted crazily.

And a later on to the famous soloist singer Kim Taehyung just joined the performance make all the students become more wild and y/n who's just watching from the above place on their school court smile bitterly while Jennie on other hand keep glaring to the guy who's just joined the stage performance because he keep glancing to her crush who's smiling to him.

After a few hours

Rosé Pov's

After 5 hrs. The day one of our foundation day just ended up and we all tired and I'm here busy talking to Taehyung who's my ex-girlfriend boyfriend "And yeah, that's what happened" he just tell to me his reaction when y/n said about their booth and I just laugh at him "Yah! Noona" he's now acting like a baby "Okay sorry, but have you ever tried to talk to her?" I asked him since he's just surprise y/n and also me that's today he's back even he said he just arrived here 1 week ago but if course he's busy so don't have time to tell it to her and just planed to surprise "No, she become a little distance to me" he said and sigh "of course, she's thinking a lot especially about your both relationship"  "She's just busy tae, especially preparing their booth even us we don't have time to say hi to each other even having lunch with other friends we can't do that these past few weeks" I told to him and he just nodded means he understand.

After a few minutes

"Guess who?" Y/n said as she's cover his boyfriend eyes with her both two hands and of course they both giggles to their silliness "The heck why I'm here? Yeah because I need to see what Jennie will react late" "There's nothing to guess, it's my girlfriend" tae said and y/n quickly peck his lips "yah! I'm single here excuse me!" I playfully act like hurt "then get in relationship" tae said as he holds y/n hand "But your already holding her" I just rolled my eyes to them. "Chae, Y/n!" Someone shouted and I knew who's is it "it's Jennie sis".

Jennie Pov's

"Chae, Y/n!" I shouted to them as I saw their figure seated with some bench here and I saw a familiar guy "tskk" I just smile to him "Oh! Jennie Kim right?" He asked as he offer his right hand and I accept it "Yes, Mr. Kim" I smile fake then I quickly let go his hand I don't like touching boy's "Just Taehyung will be fine" he said and I just smile to him with fake "Then Jennie will fine to me, by the way that's a great performance" I told to him and he seems shy about it "tsk, he's seems nice no wonder why y/n like him" "t-thanks" he said then I quickly looked to y/n who's just avoiding my stares  "By the way Ms. Y/n how's the booth?" I asked her then she cleared her throat "Thank God it went nice and I'm lucky because I still don't kiss any person on their lips and I just kissed 3 Girls and 3 boys in their foreheads and cheeks" she seems sigh in relief and rosé start to tease taehyung and now they start to bickering while I take an opportunity to get close to y/n and hold her waist make her startled "sorry about that~" I sexually whispered to her make me want to bite her ear "j-jennie!" She's mad and I just chuckle and let go of her waist "You just whispered to me last week's about a wife thing and now you avoiding me, what's the problem y/n?" I whispered to her while glancing to the two person who's getting a physical fight now but in a joke way don't be to serious readers.

"What's the problem?!? You!" She's mad now really mad because she whispered it a little loud make taehyung guy looked to us but rosé quickly kick his butt playfully and laugh make taehyung start to fight back to rosé "me!? What's problem about me?!?" Seriously we're having a whisper fight now and I'm really being bad bitch attitude now and she's like an angle but a mad angle  "You will know soon, but not now Jen I'm tired physically and mentally I missed my bed I'm going home now" she said and she start to call taehyung "Baby! Let's go home now, I'm tired I missed my bed and you" she shouted make the two stop fighting like a kid then he's quickly go to y/n and they quickly bid their good bye "so? What happened?" Now rosé who's having a hard time to breathe ask me "I don't get a right answer" I told to her and she quickly places her arm around my neck "You know what? Let's just call it a day and let's go home to have a rest I'm really tired seriously" she said and start to dragged me away.

Okay like I said it didn't get fire as I whish will happen 👉🏻👈🏻 and sorry about that...hope you enjoy just updated because tommorow I have class, take care love you all <3