13

Jisoo Pov's

"Huh? So what do you want to do?" I'm waiting for her answer "it's basic unnie, just help me to pick what should I wear" I heard her whining "this bitch, if it's not for chicken I would never help her" I sigh "Just wear a comfortable clothes, y/n texted me that she would wear comfortable clothes" that's true I texted y/n since this Jennie command me to know what her date would wear tonight. "But i-- whatever, okay thanks unnie" poor her HAHAHAHA "wait! Where's my chicken bitch?!? You better give my chicken! I want chicken wing!" (Someone said that in their vlive 😂) "chill I just ordered and just wait there, gotta go" she quickly end it pshh.

Y/n Pov's

"Where you going?" I heard a voice from the dinning table and I knew who is it, it's my father he asked me while he's sitting and reading a newspaper "I just came down and why the hell he knew I'm going outside?!?" I just rolled my eyes secretly and I saw my mom cooking while my brother helping her I automati- cally smile when I saw them having fun. But I looked to my father who's waiting my answer "hi sweetie, where you going?" My mom asked me while she's smiling then my brother wink to me I just laugh slightly "um...I have umm...I'm meeting Jennie now, we will have a dinner outside" I hesitated answer them then my father stop reading the newspaper and looked at me while my mom looking at us "she's watching us again, fighting" "So you meeting the Kim daughter?" He asked me and I just rolled my eyes again . I actually still don't know about their planned  "Duh, I just said it earlier you want me to repeat again? How annoying pshh" Then my mom giggle while my brother holding his laugh "yah! Have a respect to your father!" He shouted to making my mom and brother startled while I make a poker face.

"Done? I'm going now" I was about to leaved when my mom spoke "Wait! What if you just bring Jennie her? Since I'm done cooking and it's too much for us" I literally have a bad feeling about it, "I will asked her but if she don't want sorry but we will eat outside" I told then my father spoke again "She will want but you don't want" I just rolled my eyes to her and leaved immediately to go to Jennie who's waiting for me.

Jennie Pov's

While I'm busy wearing my clothes my phone ring and I saw someone calling it's y/n, so I answered it and clicked the speaker "hello?" I asked "hi" she simply said but it's make my heart flutter "you call because?" I asked her while I'm putting a make up "i--um...I'm near,yeah" she's hesitated "what's wrong with her?" I feel a little sad and I don't know why "You okay?" Im worried "Yeah,I just will tell it to you later okay? I'm near now just wait there okay? Bye" she immediately hanged up while I sighed and do what still I need to do.

After a few minutes I heard a knocked on my door and I saw her outside her car leaning on it and she looked at me with her falling smile "her admiring smile" I automatically smile then I quickly go to her and hugged her make her shocked but she quickly give it back then she pulled away "Let's go now?" I asked her but she hold my both hands then looked at it "What te heck! Omg! What's she's doing?!? My heart it's beat so fast" I'm blushing now also I want to smile widely cause she's holding my hands also we looked like a couple who don't want to let to each other "Um...it's okay if we just have a dinner in the house?" She finally looked at me and I can see in her eyes she's shy "W-what?" I asked her back "My mom want you do have a dinner with us but it's still depends on you" she said while caressing my both hands "Her mom want me to have a dinner with them!!! Omo! I'm her daughter in law soon, wait! It is the sign?!? Should I call her mom when I meet her later?" I thought but this girl infornt of me waiting my answer "okay" .