25

Jennie Pov's

Me and y/n have a date today and I'm so excited! Then I heard a little laugh behind my back seeing my fiancée with her pajama outfit same like me, actually I will be stay here for the rest of break which her brother and her parents allowed me while this girl seems bother I wonder why  "why you laughing?" I asked her then she smile "You look happy that's why" she say as she take off her her top clothes "damn! Looked at that abs it's perfect"
"I'm going to take a shower first" she said as she brings her clothes while I left still thinking of her body.

Y/n Pov's

I don't know if I should be happy that she's staying her get more worried, I don't know what to do or do I really need to do something? I also really don't know what's happening to me also rosé starting to acting strange make me think of her more but I just decided to let my whole body drown from bathtub then minutes later I pull out myself from drowning and breath heavily "nice finally! I should think about our date" I said and decided to take a shower now.

After few Hours

3rd Person Pov's

Y/n just waiting for her fiancée while resting her body behind her Black Chevrolet Corvette a sport car for only two passengers  seated only fit from two of them. "Why she's taking so long?" Y/n mumbled after a 30 minutes y/n give up and decided to go back inside to check her fiancée to their room, after 3 knocking on the door Jennie finally opened it and make y/n pissed more because she's just done in her shower While y/n waiting outside for almost 30 minutes and Jennie knew it so she laugh while y/n sigh heavily and just throw herself to their bed "you just let me waited outside for you from almost 30 minutes?!? And now you just finished taking a bath and also your still not wearing your clothes? Arghhh! My God Jennie Kim" y/n said while stomping her legs to their bed while Jennie just Chuckles and decided to prepare after she closed the door.

"You know what? Let's just have a date at night, if it's okay to you" y/n said while looking to Jennie who just wearing a bathrobe not getting shy or feeling embarrassed while it's opposite to Jennie she's being shy now and embarrassed "y-yah! Don't looked at me" she said make y/n smile to her "it's okay, I will see that body soon no need to shy you know" y/n said and peck at Jennie lips.

Jennie POV's

So basically she decided to play ps4 inside our room while she's waiting for me to finish, "yow! Lis! Behind your back!" Y/n said to her using her wireless gaming headset "damn it! I'm going to win!" Y/n cheer as she's really focused on her game while me just listening to her while doing my make up "hon? Should I do a simple make up?" I asked her hoping she heard it "umm..yeah ou! Crap! Why this bastard shoot me?!?" Aishh! She's not looking at me but I will let it passed.

1 hr. Passed

I'm wearing a jersey t-shirt, zipper winter teddy coat, and sweat pants while y/n wearing a crop anorak with jeans "yah! Let's go now" I said to her while she hummed and quit her game after 3 rounds "you okay now?" She asked then I smile to her.

"Do you want an expensive wedding? Beach wedding? Church wedding? Or private wedding?" I asked her while we're in our way to our date "let's not talk about that now" she said and smile simple "okay" I said and looked outside and our ride become a quiet cold no one dare to speak "I'm sorry" I break the ice "why?" She asked as she u-turn "I don't know if your mad because I asked about the wedding or your mad because I take too long for our date" I said to her then she chuckles "it's okay, I'm just busy thinking about revenge from Jisoo unnie since she beat us in our 2nd game earlier" she said make me release a deep sigh because of the thoughts she hate me, mad at me, annoyed to me, and she really don't like me.