31

Sunmi Pov's

That Jennie was really stupid, she didn't know that her wife was cheating with me and it's been 9 months being y/n mistress and I'm living in heaven. She always giving me expensive gifts when it's our monthsary and having a great sex with a beautiful places so I always giving my best for her, just wait a little their marriage contract will end next year and seems both of them didn't knew about it, it's just me because I heard it from y/n dad when I accidentally listening to their conversation with mr. Kim.

"Ma'am come back here after the lunch just want to remind you, you still have meeting with other directors" I said as I saw y/n with her wife who's staring coldly to me make me looked at her and rolled my eyes "okay, than you for the update enjoy your lunch Ms. Lee" y/n sweetly said to me and leaved with her wife "tss..so rude jennie as if your wife doesn't fuck me every night, before she's sleeping with you she's sleeping with me first" I mentally smirked and gather my things to have a lunch with my other office mate.

Y/n Pov's

"Where we going to eat?" I asked my wife as I'm busy driving "as usual" she said and I nodded while driving she suddenly asked me some questions make me panicked inside "where are you last week? After you attend the party?" She asked me so I took a glance at her seeing her looking blankly to me "in Seulgi house, didn't she told to you?" I asked back and gulp "no, because Irene told to me that they have a date that night" she said and make me feel she will kill me with her stares "tell me the truth y/n" she said then placed her left hand in my right legs and groped it hard make me yelp and "continue driving!" She shouted make me followed her.

"I stay in office after that I came home at 4am" I said and didn't even looking at her make her whispered something to me make me feel a mixed emotions "your going to stay up until midnight~" instead of saying anything I just nervously laugh then a comfortable silent came after that conversation "what about adopting a child y/n?" She asked me as we're in the middle of traffic "oum...are you ready now?" I asked her while I'm looking to her waiting her response "oh gosh! Of course! Since highschool y/n, when we become a couple and remember what you told to me?" She said showing a irritation expression of her face "you said after we graduate in college and now! This is it y/n" she added make me feel bad...I really want to have a family with her but there's something wrong to her or me..? That's make me choice to cheat to my wife with my secretary for almost a year, when I'm with sunmi I feel like I was in my teenager life when I'm free but in real life I'm not really.

Jennie is perfect she's really is, she's good in everything even in the bed, but something really wrong at me I'm a cheater "hmm...what about looking for a donor? Since I want to see a little you or little me running around" I said and smiled at her make her mood changes then peck at my lips "I think I need to end my relationship to sunmi, I want everything okay now".

Jennie Pov's

"hmm...what about looking for a donor? Since I want to see a little you or little me running around" her suggestion is okay to me "that's great idea, faster now I'm hungry" I said and she chuckle my doubtful thoughts are gone just for now I knew she's cheating to me with her bitch secretary I really just found it when I contacted Irene unnie that night saying y/n's never message to her or to Seulgi that she's staying in their house and for fuck sake! We have our own house, she's just busy fucking her secretary in every different motels make sunmi a really bitch. I will not let y/n stay in her office overnight she might fuck her secretary again instead fucking her while not fuck me right? I'm sure I'm better that her special with this melon's I'm already a winner let's just see later Y/n.

Yes a cliffhanger again, I'm sorry but I'm really busy and if you expecting a smut oh gosh I'm bad at it 🙈.. short ud and sorry for errors.