38

Rosé Pov's

Before Y/n Leaved UK with the kids she want me to go with leaved with her and the kids means four of us but I said nor since I need to fix our business here first and settle of works make y/n groaned and throw a tantrums "Even it's for kids?" She asked showing her begging eyes that won't affect to me anymore so I laugh of her and nodded "Of course, because I always trusting you Y/n and you'll be dead if you don't take care our kids" I give her a warning eyes make her nodded immediately "but your going too right?" Gosh why she's always using her begging eyes when she's stop using them? "Yeah,yeah,yah whatever but I can't go there after a week probably I'll go there after a weeks" I told to her make her sigh and nodded "Do you think using my last name is fine with chan? He's probably cursing me in up" y/n joked make me laugh and hit her arms while she's just chuckles "Don't worry we asking his permission right" I said make her nodded "But we never heard his answer" geez what does she want "Yah! So do you want him to show up to you and tell his answer? Aren't you scared" I rolled my eyes at her make her laugh, after Chanyeol dead I decided to Put Y/n last name because me and Chanyeol had a same username so there's no changes of it but I just added and luckily Y/n agreed to it since Jamjam really treat her as her other mom while Y/n treated her as her own child also.

A weeks been passed I finally going go back in Korea after a years living in UK to the point I can't wait to eat some Koreans food again since me and y/n rarely cooking Korean dish but the kids love to eat them also and I'm so proud that my daughter can speak two language English with a British accent and Aussie from me and Korean from Us, so instead saying to y/n and the kids that I'll be there in any hours I decided to surprise them.

Few hours later....

As I arrived Korea I quickly find a taxi to go in Joon's Mansion because I'll be staying at there because I can't go back to the my family because they kicked me out finding that I'm dating Chanyeol that time who's just a singer in the bars don't have stable jobs and because of our love we decided to escape and fly to UK "where we going ma'am?" The taxi driver asked "To the Joon's Subdivision Mr" I said make him nodded. After a few minutes I quickly arrived and paid the taxi then Y/n bodyguard from UK recognized me and quickly help me with my things luckily some of helpers here knew me and they entertain me "Ms. Rosé, why you didn't tell to us that your going back here? We should fetch you then, I'm sure Ms. Y/n will be mad if she found out" one of Y/n man said make me feel bad at him because everyone scared of y/n when she's mad even the kids but I'm always pinching her ears if she's being too much to her men make her apologize "it's okay and she didn't even know about it because I want to surprise her especially the kids" I said make him nodded "Then at least let us assist you and give you a ride to go in Joon's Company" ohh! That's why I never see one of them make me nodded at him.

3rd Person Pov's

As Rosé arrived the all employees bumped into her make them feel like they saw a goddess and start to whispering she's beautiful, who's she?, Is she one of the new employee?, One of most powerful business woman also? All the questions rosé can heard but she just remain quiet and slightly smile to them "Is Ms. Y/n still inside?" One of Y/n men asked the receptionist girl then she nodded "Ms. Rosé they're in the CEO floor want me to assist to you there?" He asked make rosé just nodded at him since this building changed more than before but expecting she's only with one men it's turn put they all four make rosé feel more secured.

When they finally arrived at the CEO floor the four body guards knocked on the door first opened it revealing rosé wearing a black dress who's seeing her shoulders giving a hint of cold aura but the kids ran to her which make rosé smile at them and kissed her daughter's faces while Irene who's probably out of her mind as she's so stressed what's happening.