11

Rosé Pov's

"She's really a brat to her dad, if she need to be bossy she would do that" I want to laugh at their reaction when y/n said that so I just bite my both cheeks to surpass my laugh "anyways are we done now? I don't like wasting some time especially it's about work" she's really so damn seriously I badly want to laugh as in but damn! That would be embarrassed so I just looked to Jennie unnie who's low-key eyeing her "Damn, she's taken unnie!" And I hate it because the truth after we accidentally kissed we become lovers but after the break up we decided to be friends "Yeah, that's it" Mr. Kim answered and we all stand up to bowed means respect "Thank you for coming" uncle Joon thanked to us and we did the same.

Y/n Pov's

After that meeting I decided to get my car and leaved the building immediately but when I was about to open my car door here in our parking lot I heard a familiar voice that I always hear when we have a free time or when she have a free time "Y/n?" It's Jennie our School President so I looked at her "Can we just do our date now?" Ohhh..it's about the plan for next week but  I'm not busy so it's not bad right? So why not? "Hmm...yeah sure! But let's do that later at night since I'm still need to do something" I smiled to her and she did the same "Okay sure! Just call or text me if you already there okay?" She asked me "Hahaha, nah it's okay just send me your address later so I can just pick you up okay? What about that?" I asked her back and I want to insist her to just say yes.

Jennie Pov's

"Sure since you seems like you want me to say just yes, hehehe" I shyly giggles to her "gosh! When did I become shy in front of people?!? I used to be intimidated but this y/n she's different" gosh I'm being crazy and I love it! "Okay, I need to go now do you want me to send you home?" She asked and I don't want to bother anymore "Nah, it's okay I'm just waiting our driver since Dad still inside and need to attend some meetings" I told to her and she chuckles "come on, I don't take no as an answer so come in let's go" she said and opened the passenger seat for me "omg! This is badddddd!!!" .

3rd Person Pov's

While the both leaved the Joon's Company they're near to some restaurants and some fast food "Do you want to listen some music?" Her crush asked while she's busy driving but manage to smile "U-umm..yeah, sure" the president stuttered replied to her making the older laugh slightly "when you become shy to me? I'm scary? Hahaha as far I know your a clingy person now you being scared of me, what's wrong huh?" You asked her while she just played her both fingers "i-uhh...You look so intimidated and scary yet cool earlier" she said make you smile "Nah, it's okay I'm just you know? If it's about business I need to be focused just like when I'm studying" your told to her make her less scared to you. "Now, you can open the car stereo" you added make her nodded and give you her famous gummy smile.

STREAM LOVESICK GIRLS BY BLACKPINK! Love you all <3