14

3rd Person Pov's

As the two girls busy talking a lot of random things while going to somewhere suddenly the older start to ask about her senior "What is your family?" The first question she asked then the other girl chuckles "Well..hmm.." she still busy thinking make the older laugh and playfully hit her arm then her senior chuckles of it "Yah~ be serious~" the girl told to her making her senior nodded
"Well for me my family? I'm happy yet sad about them, you know my father want us to be like him who love business" she tell while the other girl just busy listened to her story "I'm not the one should be the next CEO of Joon's Company it should be my brother but my dad found out that he's a gay and he's dating one of his band mates, it's so hurt to see your brother beaten up by my dad who literally can kill my brother that time" she added while she take stop the car because it's a red light "You mean Rm? Your brother?" Jennie asked like want to know the real answer then y/n nodded "Then me and my dad literally fight that time while my mom treating my brother wounds, so I made a decision I will take a responsibility to the company just let him my brother free from who really he is and just let me finished my study" she continued to tell her story about her family.

"But since I was kid I used to idol my dad because he really looked so cools but it's changed when I'm start to become older, to have a right mind to think my father don't have anytime for us anymore all he need to do is to work. When I got my first medal he's not there it's just my mom and brother when I accidentally do a wrong he will scold me, if I don't want to read the book he want me to he will spank me so yeah, my love from my dad probably 5% now" Jennie feel guilty to ask the questions about her family she found it it's very sensitive to y/n "I'm sorry I di---y/n cut her off "it's okay,by the way what about you?" She question back "Well, same but it's kinda different my dad never give any time for me he will just give a time to me if he want me to or if he want me to talk about business" Jennie sigh then y/n laugh make the car less sad inside "No wonder why your dad and mine are best friends" y/n said make Jennie laugh.

📍 At Joon's Resident

Jennie Pov's

She stopped the car after she park it in their garage no joke where here in their mansion then I'm busy applying lip balm to my lips when she turn off the engine "Just relax okay? No need to be nervous" she tried to calm me while she removed my seatbelt after she removed hers "She so closeeee!!!" It's just so close like our lips can be kissed then she pulled away "Why you need to be so beautiful?" She blurred out. Make me looked to other way and she just chuckles "Let's go now, I bet they're already waiting for us" she said and left to open the door on my side.

Y/n Pov's

The door opened and it's Mr. Ann our Butler since my dad was teen so basically he's too old but still strong "Welcome back young master,it's good to see you Ms. Jennie Kim" Mr. Ann bowed and Jennie do the same then smile at him "He's Mr. Ann our Butler for many years since dad was teen until now" i introduce Mr. Ann to Jennie and Jennie great him back "It's good to see and know you to Mr. Ann" flashing with her famous gummy smiles who rare to see it from her. Then Mr. Ann assist us to the dinning area that my mom and brother sitting in right side while my dad was in the middle, I think they feel our presence so my mom looked to us and stand up same to my brother and dad "It's good to meet you hija" my mom great her with a hug and Jennie did the same "It's good to meet you too Mrs. Joon" Jennie bowed then my mom chuckles "Just call me auntie" mom smile then Jennie quickly bowed to my father then my father smile.

"Nice meet you again, Jennie" dad great him with a hug and Jennie bowed to him "Mee too, Mr. Joon it's nice to meet you again" then dad smile while my brother bowed and shake her hand with her "it's rare to see my father smile like this" "Nice to meet you president Jen" my brother teased then the three of us laugh "Come on, oppa rm don't be formal we already talked about it right y/n?" Jennie looked at me and I feel they'll waiting my answer "Yeah, but my brother just teasing you President jen~" I copied my brother tone then Jennie playfully mad at us and the three of us laugh again. "Okay, let's start to eat now" mom said and we all followed her, I pulled Jennie chair to let her seat while seat in left side who's seating beside me its Jennie.

 "Okay, let's start to eat now" mom said and we all followed her, I pulled Jennie chair to let her seat while seat in left side who's seating beside me its Jennie