34

Jennie Pov's

I don't know why I hugged her but I know I missed her so much and seeing her again make my feelings for her back especially our memories together "why don't we all take a seat first" she said and gently pulled away from me but she still holding my hand "y-yeah, let's take a seat" Irene said while I'm still looking to y/n mesmerizing her beauty, after we all seated Seulgi was seating beside y/n while me and Irene facing them both "so how's your life?" Irene asked "hmm..it's fine just busy" she said and chuckles "what did UK did to you? Does going in UK make you more beautiful?" Seulgi asked make us laugh "no" y/n simple said "so girls do?" Irene asked while she's smirking make y/n smile slightly and shook her head "yah! Stop it let's eat now I'm hungry" I said make them agreed then we start to order while y/n and Seulgi already eating.

Y/n Pov's

After eating with them and having a catch up I excuse myself since I need to talk to Jennie privately also I need to fix some papers and gladly they agreed "so see you next time" I said and we apart our ways while Seulgi go back in the office, Irene and Jennie already in their car probably already left then I'm just walking back to my car when I saw a familiar person who's looking at me make me widen my eyes and quickly go to her "Niki" I Said then she quickly hugged me "oh my gasshh! Your more beautiful than before" she said and release her hug "let's just scheduled our gangs hang out next time" I said and looked at my wrist watch "sure sure" she's happily replied "okay, I'll go now since I still need to do something" I said and hugged her before I leaved her.

Jennie Pov's

"So...do you missed her don't you?" Irene teased with her smirking face make me scoffed at her annoyance "who wouldn't do" I said and check my phone seeing a not familiar phone number pop out and I read the message saying it's y/n phone number means she changed her old number "so that's y/n new no." Irene said and I nodded to her while I texted her back saying I already saved it then I changed her name to Ms. Joon Y/n "ohh! She texted me also saying saved her number" Irene said while I just nodded to her, "by the way it's normal to hugged your ex-wife? Who also admitted her mistake" she's a really a mood changerrrr!!! Grrrrrr!!! "For fuck sake Ms. Bae! I really don't know why I hired you, your keep annoying me especially y/n is back ughh!" I kinda shouted and scratch my hair because I'm so annoyed at her! While she just laughing at her also her laugh! ughh I don't know if I'm going mad to it or laugh with her also "it's normal okay! And we're friends" geezz she's making my mood bad.

Day's been passed...

Y/n Pov's

"Y/n! The girls are coming!" Hayst I don't know why I stayed at my mom place she always shouting even I'm just here in the living room while her in the kitchen that's not really far from my position now "then what??" I boring shouted while I keep changing the channel in the tv I only see here about shopping "don't what what me y/n!" She came to me while holding her spatula ready to hit me so I stand up immediately "fine I'll pick up them" I said while pouting make her nodded and instructs the boys to follow me and ready the car "I hate going outside the paparazzi here is following me again and I hate to see my face in the news even it's a good or bad, I want to be a low key person that's why I go to UK and leaved her but picking up the two girl ugh! We had a lot of cars here why can she just give the orders to the boys" I mumbled while getting my car keys on top of the fridge not knowing my mom is behind me and she hit my head make me looked at her and ready to cry "stop saying that and complaint they're your girls so that's your responsibilities" she said and pushed me outside while I just stopping my feet "they're also your responsibilities" I said while she just chuckles and kissed my cheek "as their grandparents yes" she said and pushed me inside the car so I have no choice but to pickup the girls while the boys following me behind.

If you also asking where's my dad? Well he's gone 3 years ago and in his funeral I didn't come with my brother why? We go to the bar that day till morning until midnight and while my mom crying with other's who cares we don't know Jennie just stayed with my mom also with her parents while us her child never show up that day we did not answer their calls or messages, we only showed up when it's already late at night were we're wasted at that moment then we blamed our father why his child acting like this even my brother released all his hatred to him even if his dead we wish he's already happy whenever he is now and that night was full of anger, hated, guilt, sadness and love, he's still our father after all his bullshit did to us.

3rd Person Pov's

After a few minutes of driving to arrived at the Incheon international airport y/n finally came and to surprise she didn't even see a paparazzi there and she's glad to know about that so she quickly go inside while the 5 boys following her behind then some of people's there start to looked at her mesmerizing her beauty and some of their curiosity while y/n just busy looking for the two familiar person "yah! Do you guys told to me last day they're riding our private plane right? Then why where here waiting them to go outside when we can go at the exact plane parking" y/n said while she's facing his boys who's avoiding her gaze "m-mrs. Joon said" one of them speak make y/n sigh then she give the order to some of them start to looked at her girls.

Then after a minutes of looking at them from the different terminal a familiar voice shouted y/n name make her and the boys search where that voice came from while some of them looking up then one of her boys start to pointed at up seeing a two kids waving their hands at them while their laguage was beside them make y/n worried face smile and wave back at them signaling that they coming up and just wait there.

Can you guys guess who's the two kids are? 👀

Sorry for errors.