17

Flashbacks

Y/n Pov's

"Yeah, I will sure enjoy here mom" after a little chitchat with my mom I quickly end call and start to breathe the fresh air of Paris, France "A city of Love", I walk around and start to search some museum here and luckily I know their language so I can talk along with them but sometimes I prefer using English.

Louvre

I was busy admiring this structure and this place is crowded because it's vacation time and a lot of tourist are here now but I was busy taking picture using my film camera Leica Q. When a person bumped me causing both of us fall on the floor and this is the most embarrassed happened to me we both kissed our lips! And all I see her beautiful face, the mesmerizing eyes but I quickly stand up and offer my right hand for her and gladly she accepted it. And she quickly bowed to me "maybe she know I'm a Korean...?" "I'm so sorry" she apologized and I can tell she had an aussie accent and a little bit of korean? "ça va, are you okay?" I asked her and she nodded "It's awkward".

"Umm...I'm Joon Y/n" I offer my right hand and she gladly accept it with her left hand "it's so soft!!!" "Park Chaeyoung but also know as--" "as rosé" I smiled to her, not gonna lie I already knew her, her father is  one of my dad friends and their family known as Lawyers but it's kinda surprised me when I heard that she don't want to be a lawyer like her parents and her older sister from what I heard she want to be a singer and I never heard her sing since that's all what I heard from the gossips.
"Wait! You're uncle Joon daughter!" It's so cute to see her reaction she so amazed and shocked but I just smile to her and I saw some people looking at us now "maybe they'll start to recognize us" "Do you want to go somewhere with me? Because they'll start to recognize us and that's bad" and luckily she quickly agreed.

4 Months Later

After what happened in Louvre we never see each other after we have a one day to hangout since I found out that that's her last time in Paris and it's been 4 months after that also I'm already back her in Korea since my vacation there already done and today we've to attend a special event it's a big event from all business man's and woman's also from all rich Families. "We need to go now" dad said and I quickly walked beside my brother who's looking elegant "You know we can skip today" my brother whispered while I put my left arm to him "As if we can do that, also how I wish" I whispered back make us both giggles but my father noticed it "You both come inside the limousine now" he said and we quickly followed.

A few hours later

"Hi" a familiar voice make me looked at my back seeing the daughter of Park's "It's nice to meet you again rosé" I hugged her and she did the same "I wanna apologize from what happened, u didn't know that day is my last day and about what ha-happened in l-louvre" I slightly laugh at her make her looked at me weirdly "Sorry about laughing at you, you're just cute you know and about what happened in Paris it's okay nothing to worry but I'm happy that we meet again at least I knew some person here" I told to her and she quickly smile not gonna lie I want to pinch her cheeks "So...A champagne for us?" She offered me a glass of champagne from the waiter who's always roaming around carrying a lot of differents alcoholic drinks "Sure" I took one of glass and we cheered.

2 months later

"Hey, what's wrong? What's with suddenly meet up?" I asked her after she called me that she need to tell something to me but that time I was busy with my photoshoot luckily it's quickly end and today we're here at Sëvá Dé Cafe a famous cafe here around the Seoul "Can we please order first? I'm hungry now" she said I chuckle at her and we decided to order.
"So, what do you need to tell to me?" I asked her while drinking my Ice Choco Drink "I--i like you!" She said and bowed her head while me I'm being quiet and try to process what's happening "I know it's weird but it's all start after what happened in the Paris I know that's was just accident but after the day we hang out not knowing that's the last day I will meet you I start to always prayed to God to let me meet you again and after a 4 months I was so happy to meet you again at that event and i...." She tell to me the whole story right? I still confused and it's still processing to my mind "I'm sorry...I don't know what to say, I mean it's still processing to my mind you know? I'm just so shocked from what you confess" I managed to told to her without showing my awkwardness inner side "It's okay...umm...I think the atmosphere now is kinda awkward hehehee" she said and I just slightly laugh at her knowing I'm agreed from what she said.

A few months later

The relationship between me and rosé become more close we sometimes doing what couples do like holding hands, being so clingy, experienced being jealous, kissed our lips, having a date least at one day in one week or sometimes two days if we're not both busy, but we're still not in relationship like you can really called us a 'couple'.

2 months later

Me and rosé? We're in relationship now but in secretly because we're not being out to our parents knowing that there's a possible that they will hate us especially in rosé family side since her mother was a religious person same to her. "Babeee!!!" She shouted from the kitchen so I quickly rushed "Yes?" I asked her "Can you taste it? It's either don't have taste or good enough" She's cooking for our dinner while me? I'm just arrived home after the photoshoot I had, so I quickly taste the soup she made and it's actually sinigang a Filipino dish since she watched some Filipino different dishes "It's taste sour" I told to her then she laugh at my reaction "You're cute babe, but yeah that's why it's called sinigang since it's maatsim" she said and I giggles to her "It's maasim not maatsim" I told to her while I peck her lips make her blushed "Awe~ my babe is so cute, can I kiss you more?" I start to tease her but she's busy having a panic yet blushing hard "s-stop! I'm cooking" she said and I nodded and kissed her forehead before decided to prepare what we will need in the dinner.

Okay that's all from flashbacks since it's only you because it's really only you Kay? And sorry for not updating today since I was bc if school works and I keep waked up until midnight means really bad for me...Stay safe every one also take care and I hope I can update straightly again. Sorry for errors anyways :>