30

6 years ago...

Jennie Pov's

"I'm going now" my wife said after she shower my face with her kisses make me giggles "okay take care~" I softly said to her and kissed her lips one more time before she leaves our house and soon later after our sweetness she's finally gone while me? I'm going to take a bath and go to my company. It's actually our 3 years of being married and I did an advance exam for college  so I can skip highschool and be same in college school with y/n and for the past 3 years of us being married nothing changes but new things added, when I'm always visiting her company her secretary skirt are too short that you can see her  underwear so I'm always not in the mood to talked normally to my wife especially her secretary is just everywhere.

I also hate when she's home at late! I understand about her work but when it's come to team building parties? My ghaaadd I always telling to her driver to take her home when it's 10 and she's really drunk.

I just chuckles remembering some moments of us, she finished her college same with me and now we're both handling our fathers company to the fact we can merge our company but uncle Joon disagree same with my dad make me feel something is wrong and to y/n? She just sighed knowing that opportunity can make us more famous and can expand other branches. Soon later I quickly finished my shower and it's time to prepare, while I'm drying my hair someone calling so I answered it "yes?..o-oh yeah sure, sure sure, and yes put it there, okay" it's my secretary asking about some things and inform me about the meeting.

Y/n Pov's

"And that's for all" Ms. Yu presentation was excellent make me agreed to her plan for new looks for our products but they're still 3 other employees that will present their project and this will be long meeting. "You want a coffee ma'am?" My secretary Ms. Lee Sunmi whispered to me offering a coffee so I looked at her "yes" I simply said and looked back to the person who's presenting his ideas.

3 hours ago...

"Thank you for all ideas your manager will announce who's idea we picked just for now enjoy your lunch. Meeting dismissed congratulations to all" after a long hours the meeting finished and they all bowed at me same with other director and manger from other floor. And when were already in my private elevator which means no cameras installed inside it's only me and sunmi I smirked and went behind her pull her hair in her left side of her neck and slowly kissing her shoulder up to her neck make her gasped and hold my left hand where I placed in her waist "n-not here~" she moaned when I lick her earlobe after that I pulled myself away from her then the elevator opened a sign that were here at my office floor so I quickly walked outside and go to my office seeing my wife seating in my chair so I immediately smile because of the view.

 And when were already in my private elevator which means no cameras installed inside it's only me and sunmi I smirked and went behind her pull her hair in her left side of her neck and slowly kissing her shoulder up to her neck make her gasped an...

"You ready for lunch?" She asked me while I gulped because she's so hot! I'm so lucky to have her yet I'm still cheating to her "wait let me just change my coat" because I'm wearing a red coat not the black which really perfect for my outfit especially with her.

Short update ^_^