41

Rosé Pov's

"Mommy!" Jamjam shouting while running with y/n and Ella they're actually running around in the garden while I'm busy cooking for our afternoon snack
since they're playing outside then y/n come inside she's wearing sleeveless undershirt with a black shorts make her looked sexy "stop looking I might melt" she said so I decided to pointed my knife at her "yah! Do you want me to kill you?" I said in English with my Australian accent make her laugh "Stop it will you? Put the knife down the kids might thought were having fight" she said in British accent make me sigh and give her a death glare make her chuckles and kissed my forehead after that we saw the kids who's blocking their eyes with their hands and said "ewww~" "get a room" make us laugh at them then the kids take a seat at the dinning table "mommy can you make it fast?" Ella said while they're drinking a water and y/n was wiping their sweats "yes, let's just wait the 'ding' sound" I said in English make the kids nodded and said "thank you".

Few hours later....

Dinner Time

Y/n Pov's

"Mama, Ella keep talking about the girl we met in grandma office" Jamjam protest while munching her sweet potato while Ella is pouting "unnie! I told to you call her Ms. Pretty!" Ella kinda shouted in English make Jamjam glared at her little sister "You keep talking about her for the whole time! It's just because I'm sick that day so mommy and me can't come with you but it's doesn't mean your replacing our mommy now!" Jamjam shouted in English also they're usually like that when they having a fight they always talking in English, I looked at rosé who's didn't even looking at me just busy with her food "what the? Is she for real?!?" I sigh deeply before I speak to these two girls who's ready to stab each other "girls, we're eating stop shouting to each other now finish your food and go to my room your both need to teach a lesson!" I sternly said make the kids start to looked at me with their puppy eyes but that's won't work for me so instead of saying anything to them I just focused on my meal again while rosé just chuckles "don't tell me, she's also want a lesson tonight? Perhaps she's mad?" .

After a dinner and teaching a lesson to the kids they're both saying sorry to each other and they're seems okay now "thank God" I mumbled before I opened my room door after I put the kids in their bed then I closed the door and locked it I heard the showers open from bathroom means rosé is inside taking a night bath "why the hell Jennie still not giving the papers back? I need it now!" I mumbled angrily then I felt the soft pairs of lips peck at my neck make me looked at rosé who's in her bathrobe and smirking at me "looks who's mad" she said and chuckles "what's wrong? Is there's any problem in the office?" She asked while she's busy applying some of her night routine "no, it's just Jennie she's still not giving back the papers to me, it's been a week and I asked her if there's a problem or she have complains but she said no and she's just busy" I said and lied in bed "be honest to me Y/n Joon" Rosé said after she take off her bathrobe and put it back inside the bathroom "what it is?" I asked her then she joined me in the bed resting her head to my shoulder then she take my hands and hold it while I remain silent waiting for her to speak up.

"Do you still like her? No I mean do you still love her?" She asked while looking at me so I looked back at her try to read her eyes but what I seeing I can't understand them "who?" I asked then she scoffed "Your one and only Jennie Kim" she said.

"Do I?"

"Do I still have feelings for her?"

"Do I still want her?"

"Do I want her and us to back together?"

I'm low-key want a smut with rosé here 💀

juice colored di ko alam pano sya i-sulat 😭 di ako sanay magsulat ng ganyan, mababawasan na naman ako ng puntos nito sa itaas tas plus point sa ibaba 😃

(In English: no matter what your facing right now, it will get better and okay just trust him 😭 because it's part of your life a struggles 😃)

K. Bye sweetie </3! 

Sorry for errors.