22

Foundation Day 2

Y/n Pov's

"So did you break up with him?" My dad ask while we're having a breakfast "No" I simply reply to him make herself sigh "It's okay, if you can't do that then I will do that tell to him we're having a dinner tommorow" he's really don't care about my happiness why do I feel like the world against me? I didn't say anything and just quickly stand up "I'm going now" I told to my mom and dad since my brother didn't home last night because he's with his boyfriend. "Jungkook? Can you pick me up here? Why? I'm lazy to drive and don't ask anything just fetch me here please" I quickly end the call and patiently waiting from him and after a minutes I quickly hoped in his car and he start to drive away "So what's the matter?" He asked "I need to break up with my boyfriend" I said to him make him stop his car "What the heck?!? Are you lost of your mind?!?" He's really bother my relationship why? Because he's my boyfriend fan "Can you just start to drive again? And I will tell to you" I told to him and he quickly start to drive again "My dad like him for me at first but he want me to break up with him because I got arrange married to Jennie Kim since she's the heirs of Kim Company while I'm the heirs of Joon Company so basically I'm going to married with her after a 2 months" and guess what? He's really shocked "The tea just spilled!" I swear there's a time he's a boy and there's a time he's a girl like I have a doubt he's a gay "Then I will steal him from you" this boy! I swear!.

After 5 minutes

Jennie Pov's

"Jendukie! Y/n she's outside want to talk to you privately" Jisoo unnie told to me and I cheering mentally after a days she's keep avoiding me now she want to talk to me "okay, let her in" I said to jisoo unnie then I heard the door closed and I saw her standing not so far from me "I heard Jisoo unnie you wa---" before I continue what I'm saying she's quickly sat in my lap and let her head rest in my shoulder while her arms hung in my neck "Can you just shut up your mouth? I want to rest just a little" she said while I keep processing what's happening, soon later I hug her want to feel her presence more. Minutes later she start to sigh "whuts the provblem?~" I ask her using aegyo then she looked at me while her arms still hung in my neck "cute, but like I said it's You" she said and pinch my check gentle while I looked to her eyes it's showing a sad and guilty "I really don't understand you" I really told to her and she just kiss my right check then my left check "You will understand later" she said and start to get off of me then she fixed her skirt "dad want to have dinner with you and your parents, I bet they already knew also Taehyung is invited by dad" she said and she peck my lips "see yo--" I quickly grab her wrist make her fall from my lap again and I start to kiss her lips which she quickly respond and I make a way to her neck "ah! N-no hickey please~" she quietly moaned and I stop and looked at her while she's taking her breathe "fuck! She's so hot!" I quickly kissed her again and squeeze her butt make her moan in our kissing session and seconds later she quickly pulled away and block her lips then she quickly stand up "fuck! this is wrong Jen, i-i'm sorry" she about to leave again but I quickly stopped her "what's wrong? We both like it, I knew you like it" I told to her and she removed the lipstick mark of mine "Yeah, but I'm still in relationship and it's considered as cheating Jen" she said and she's walking way to the door but I want to stopped her but she looked back at me "Just see you later, you will know everything" she said and left.

Fast forward

At Joon's Resident

Y/n Pov's

"The Kim's are here now" my brother inform me as he knocked in my bathroom door "okay! I will be down just a minute" I little shouted "Just behave self" I sighed deeply and make way downstairs seeing the Kim's with my 'boyfriend' smiling widely to me "What a beautiful woman" Mrs. Kim said and I thanked her then I great them with bowed and I saw my boyfriend smiling widely so I make way to him and hugged him while my parents and Kim are talking "I don't know what's happening but I'm glad your dad invited me and you look beautiful as always" he said and I just kissed his cheek  not minding Jennie glaring both of us.

Hours later

Taehyung Pov's

"So, how are you tae?" Uncle Joon ask me "I'm doing good Uncle" I answered him honestly we keep talking about business and luckily I can relate to them "how long do you both in relationship?" Mr. Kim asked and I hold y/n hands "2 years and counting sir" I told to him while looking at y/n she's just give me a smile "That's pretty long" Jennie said and I just nodded to her "um, excuse me I need to go to the comfort room" y/n said and stand up "me too, my stomach feel bad" namjoon said and quickly run upstairs while y/n looking worry to her brother but she just make a way to her room. 

"I will not take this things long tae" uncle Joon speak as the two of his child leaved "I want you to break up with my daughter" uncle Joon said make my body froze "p-pardon uncle" I manage to say then he sigh "look at first you knew that I like you from my daughter right? And I even accept your request to let you propose to my daughter but tae, I'm sorry to say but I want you to break up with my daughter she didn't want to break up from you so I'm the one who's going to say. Break up with my daughter or you will never see the sun tae" he said and I just looked at them disappointed "Don't Tell me you arrange a marriage contract to y/n and Jennie right but why uncle?" I asked him "it's the only way to say our both company" Mr. Kim said and I looked to Jennie who's smirking to me "this girl!" I just sigh and nodded "Don't worry we will talk later uncle" I told to them make them sighed "I'm so sorry tae" Mrs. Joon said i just smile to them.

Y/n Pov's

The dinner just finished and taehyung want to go home after a minutes so I assist him and I know what's just happened after I excuse myself "I'm so sorry but I'm breaking up with you" he said and not gonna lie it's both hurt for us I just hugged him while he's start to cry "Don't cry, I'm so sorry too I can't fight our love" I apologized to him while I wiped his tears "it's kinda funny, I want to propose to you to make our relationship back on like what we used to be but it's never gonna happen and I guess this is the final" he said and I just kissed his lips for the last time after that we quickly decided to end our relationship. Actually after 2 years being in relationship our relationship become on and off so you really can't tell if we really still love each other or we just need someone who can accompany each other taehyung is a good and material guy all you want from your ideal man he already go it.

"So you both okay now?" Dad asked as soon I came inside and sit with them in the living room "yes" I answered "okay good let's talk about the wedding!" Mr. Kim said happily "umm...I think 2 months are quickly, I mean it will be good if we moved the wedding in next few months because we really not know each other so well so can you just give us a month to know each other so well?" I asked them and Jennie quickly nodded "hope they will agree" "well, that's the good point tho...so okay, let's just move the wedding in the next few months" Mrs. Kim agreed and I sigh in relief.

It's hella long chapter for me and I quickly end the relationship with you and taehyung so Taehyung was out of the game now this Chaeyoung point what do you think? 

Anyways sorry for not updating just busy till next week, so keep safe and healthy everyone take care love y'all, Mahal ko kayo! <3