19

A week's after

Jisoo Pov's

"What's our booth?" Joy asked make us laugh at her "You didn't listened to the meeting last few weeks right?" Jendukie asked "I actually forgot about that" I just sigh at them and just roamed around but I saw y/n who's having a hard time to her things so I quickly go to her and help her "Oh, thank you jisoo unnie" she said and I just smiled at her "so this is are kissing booth props" I told to her and she just nodded so we walked passed with our friends but Jennie seems saw us "Y/n! Jisoo unnie!" She shout make me lozoked at her while y/n just avoiding her? After a weeks of seeing y/n cried that day she become distance to Jennie and I bet Jennie know about that.

Jennie Pov's

Just 2 days before the Foundation Day will start so there's no classes for a week since all the students are busy building their booth but us we're just roaming around to make sure there's no trespassing from outsider also make sure all the students are helping their classmates. And today we're just taking a rest by sitting here in the bench "Is that y/n and jisoo unnie?" Chae asked make me looked at what she's pointing and yeah, Jisoo unnie just carried y/n things probably their props for their booth which make all the students here excited "Y/n! Jisoo unnie!" I shouted to them make them looked at me but it's just Jisoo unnie and y/n just take a minutes to looked back "You guys need a help more?" I asked them but before jisoo unnie respond y/n quickly spoke "No, thanks, Jisoo unnie can we go now? This things really need now and I don't want to be burden to them" and I already knew that she's trying her best to avoid me make me smile a little "Ohh...umm..you guys can go now, good luck" I said and go back to my friend's and I bet they already leaved.

Chaeyoung Pov's

"You okay?" I asked Jennie who's just back to us "Yeah, um..it's just.." she didn't finish her sentence and I knew what's it's means "She's avoiding you right?" I asked her make all of our friends looked at me "How do you know?" She asked me back and I smile to her "I already know her for a long time" I told to her and she just nodded "It's okay Jen, don't worry I'm going to ask her later if she have a problem" I assure that this girl make less worried about my ex-girlfriend and yeah "There's actually a problem" I thought and Jennie just thanked me.

"Yeah, thanked me because soon I will get her back" .

"Rosie posie, know how to play~"

Lisa Pov's

"This is bad, I know rosé just liked my cousin Jennie who have a demon inside I feel bad to y/n sun bae she's surrounding by this two girls who's being crazy for her"

"What's your both planned? Psycho"

What do you think Jennie and rosé planning? Anyways like I said I keep updating if I have a free time to write another chapter for you'll, so I'm done updating I'm going to do my school works now so take care and a little short ud for all again.
Alam ko Po bitin, sorry Po dyan 👉🏻👈🏻