10

Mrs. Joon

It's must be so hard to y/n since his father decided that y/n will be the next of him the reason why? Because my husband found out that my son Rm dating a guy one of his band mates it all happened 2yrs ago.

Flashbacks

Me and my daughter y/n just got  home after we have a girls out then while chatting we heard a loud 'toud'  from her brother room so my daughter quickly put down her things and run upstairs quickly while wearing her high heels "gosh! What's happening to kids nowadays?!?" "YAH! Y/N YOUR---" I was shocked when I heard my daughter shouted so I quickly go upstairs and I saw my son who's have so many bruises to his face and I saw my daughter who's hugging his father while sobbing and try to calm him "Yah! Jim! What did you do to our son!?!" I shouted at him while helping my son to get up "You don't want to know why I did that to him!" He shouted back and trying to attack him but my daughter stop him "appa~, please let's talk it calmly not doing like this!" She shouted and my husband become quite "he's scared of her, what a man tsk".

At living room

My son seated beside me while I'm treating his bruises and y/n give him the ice pack bag and my husband who's still looking angry to my son then y/n take a seated facing my husband "geez, if his father is a tiger then she's a lion" "Now, I want you to explain why you almost ruined my brother face?" She asked while she cross her legs also her arms "tskk, your bro---" "I WANT IT CALMLY NOT DOING A FIGHT AGAIN" She's strictly said make his father sigh and pouted "I don't know who's older of them" then I heard my son quietly sobbing so I hug him "I'm sorry mom~" he's crying apologizing.

"Your brother dating a guy, and I don't want it because he will be the next CEO in our company" I'm busy observing them while I'm busy patting my son back then y/n take a glance to us and I sigh deeply "Even tho! He's still your son and no matter what we do he's still be himself if you send him in military do you think it will changed who is he now?! Do you think if you make him have a girlfriend or marry a girl do you think he will be straight!? No dad! He will not changed who's really he is there's only one thing will changed to him and that will be "I don't want you to be my father! I don't need you in my life! From now on I will not call you my father again" do you want to him to say that to you? What if you are in his position now! What do you feel F.A.T.H.E.R!?" She's exploding her anger now and I can see my husband who's shocked seeing his daughter in a mad mode.
"Accept him, treat him like the old, and I will take a responsibility to the company just let me finish my studies and also! Let him be whatever he want it's a final I'm going up now" she leaved making my husband sigh deeply the he glanced to us and I laugh at him "why you laughing?" He asked and I replied to him "How I wish you can saw your face while having argument to your daughter" then he looked away feeling embarrassed and I whispered to my son "don't worry he will not hurt you again, let's go up now and take a rest okay?" Receiving a nodded from him.

End of flashbacks

"Mom! I'm home!" I heard my daughter "Kitchen, sweetheart" I shouted back I'm trying to bake some cookies since I'm bored here and I saw my daughter who's looking grumpy now so I tease her "what's with that looked ajoomma?" then I heard her whines so I laugh of it "by the way, why your early huh? You skipped your class don't you!" I asked her then she laughed "mom it's feel like I'm still a kid but mom it's my vacant time and I don't have any classes next so I decided to go home and dad just called earlier saying come to my office later" she copy her father voice tone make me laugh "okay, now do you want a cookies?" I asked her while checking the time "yes mom! But i will changed first" she said and quickly go to her room.