28

Y/n Pov's

After what happened that night, jennie my wife always teasing me and seducing me also! And that's creepy me out there's one time I'm in my class then all of student council officers suddenly come inside our room.

Flashbacks

I was busy writing some notes while wendy seating beside me then a knocked on the door interrupted our professor and the door revealed my wife with our friends and rosé whispered something to our professor ear make him nodded but then Wendy tap my shoulder make me looked at her then she pointed at the front seeing my wife who's staring coldly to which make me gulp.

"Sorry for interruption but I'll like to talk to Y/n privately so excuse us" she said and leaved so I quickly excuse and follow her while I really don't know what's the reason they interruption our class. "Jennie? How far are we going?" I asked her while walking behind her while she remain her silent "you're unbelievable, you just called my name" she said and she dragged me inside the janitors rooms then she attack my lips hungry and I kissed her back but when the things get heated I quickly pulled away and leaved immediately.

End of Flashbacks

Jennie Pov's

It's been 2 days if me seducing my wife and it's kinda funny because she's always making a way to avoid it and everytime she saw me wearing a sexy outfit in our home she's quickly make a distance between us. Believe or not there's nothing happened in our honeymoon why? Well we just enjoy our day in Hawaii since y/n said she's respect me and she's willing to wait for the right time since we're still young and not all the time we're ready.

"Come on my wife~" I softly said to her while I back hugged her "we already talk about it right? I'm not ready for parenting role" she said and sighed "but I am!" I said and let go of her "yeah, you're ready but not me! We're still in highschool Jennie I'm still stuck in this life...Just wait until we finish college" she said and leaved me alone in our living room and that's make me think and smile so I quickly go to our room seeing her in her study table "so you mean it's okay to you but we need to finish our study first?" I asked her make her nodded Still focused in her homeworks "but what if one day, when you back home you saw a baby here what you would do?" Please y/n, I really want to be a mom "hon" she said hold my both hands, and she let me seat in her lap "I know you really want to be a mom and me too but do you we're too young for that? We're still in highschool, we're both busy like there's no time to us see each other even were in same school then what about our child right? And we don't know what we will lost when we have a child, like a great opportunity for us especially after our collage we need to handle our company...in other words let's just wait okay? It's worth it to wait honey" she said and kissed my forehead while I just looked down and playing my both thumb while pouting.

Late update yeah, sorry for errors.