2

Y/n Pov's

"Y/n/n? Next week we need to attend to school right?" Namjoon oppa asked me while I'm laying on my bed "yeah, luckily they allowed us to attend next week but we need to catch up some lessons they already discussed" I answered him "That's good, but have you ever heard the news about you?" He asked me with the smirked from his face, I released a sigh "Yeah, I already heard that so please you need to protect me from my fans " I proudly said to him and we both laugh "alright I'm gonna take a rest, you also need to take a rest" he said and I nodded at him then he leaved my room.

Jennie Pov's

11:00 am, it's my duty time also my free time but I prefer to go in our Student Council Room and take a rest there but I remember I need to go to Principal office because Mr. Min need to discuss something to me but I bet it's about the transferee who's seem famous.

"So, what about the transferee?" I asked Mr. Min while I take a sit "It's Ms. Y/n with her brother Mr. Rm" Mr. Min answered "What about them? I mean yeah, they seem so famous but why do we feel like we need to treat them as VIP? No offense but all of students here are also from famous families so what's different to them?" I questions him then I heard he sigh "I didn't said you need to treat them like a VIP that you thought, Y/n was very famous and she's a good girl but don't test her, also their family is one of our school holder okay? All I need you to do just tour them next week after that nothing more unless there's something important" Mr. Min told to me while I just nodded to him and go to his cabinet to get some documents that I need. He already used to what I'm doing to his office except touching some things or files that I shouldn't need to do.

Student Council Room

As I placed some documents to my table I decided to take a rest in the couch first before being busy for whole day which sometimes I don't like being President, I check my phone and scroll some of my social Media account then I suddenly remembered what Jisoo unnie said so I quickly search for Ms.
Y/n and I saw her twitter account

Okay she's really famous but her profile pic was her back I can't saw her face so I decided to stalk more of her tweets, and not gonna lie she's really liked arts

Okay she's really famous but her profile pic was her back I can't saw her face so I decided to stalk more of her tweets, and not gonna lie she's really liked arts. I was about to click her media to see her face when I heard a knock and I knew who's person behind the door.

"Come in, seul" I spoke while I walking in my table "Are you available next week?" She asked me and I knew what's going next week it's, Jin party since he just opened his Cafe at age of 20 "Yeah, but I hope that will happen on Friday not on Monday because we knew that's our busy day like today" I answered her and I heard she sigh so I looked at her "It will happen in Saturday so...are u busy that day?" She asked me and I nodded to her then decided to focus to my paper works now that supposedly teacher should do and not me because I'm not a TEACHER I'm PRESIDENT arghh! I'm so sick of these but it always happened and I can't just quit because my dad will probably mad at me.

"Okay, so see you in next week at Saturday" she said and about to leaved but I decided to ask her again "Wait! Why you telling me these? I mean not offense but your girlfriend who's always telling some kind of like this" then she giggled "oh! That's good you asked because I forgot to say, Irene told to me to say that to you and she said she's busy in library so yeah gotta go" she explained and left.

I wonder what Y/n Joon looks like

Rm Pov's

"Y/n/n! Wake up now! Yah! Pali-yah!" I'm waking her up brutally but not in a blood way i'm shaking her body like our house is on fire but not "What is it?" She asked me with her raspy voice "It's dinner, mom said let's eat now" I told to her and she start to stand up from her bed it's been like 8 hrs? Since we take a rest in our new house and it's also subdivision so it's hard to go inside our compound.

I also heard our School President is our Father best friend daughter and till now they still  best friend after their highschool year, now we're here in our long table having a quiet yet comfortable dinner but y/n cleared her throat "I'm not being brag here but before I take a sleep earlier my manager text me saying my modeling project just moved here so maybe I'm gonna busy not only in my school but also to my career" Y/n said which make me say something also but I'm waiting for my parents reaction but they just nodded "I also want to say that I probably coming home late because my year will be tragic and busy" I already telling the truth to them so when I came late at home I will not heard any scolded from them.

"You both really growing now, no wonder y'all will busy these years" dad spoke while me and y/n just nodded while eating "Just take care both of you okay? I don't want to heard some scandilicious to our family, it will defect our Company name" mom warned us which not surprising to us they always being like that to us so me and Y/n know how to react to that just nodding our heads they already accepted it.

Y/n Pov's

'What a usually boring dinner' "By the way have you both heard who's your School President?" Dad asked which make me rolled my eyes but I don't want to heard their scold to me "Yeah, I heard it dad" oppa answered him then I saw my dad looking at me "Yeah, I knew her she's also famous in New Zealand and her name is Jennie Kim while her English name is Ruby Jane" I told to my dad which make him nodded and he's about to say something but I spoke "She's also your best friend daughter who's one of our Share holder in our company and I'm full now so good night" I added and left our table which not surprising to them especially to my parents but oppa being oppa I heard his sigh that's make nothing changed though.