5

Jennie Pov's

"The rumors are true! She's freaking beautiful with her aesthetic skin, pretty face, kissable lips, sexy body, and also her outfit was looked so good to her. I bet any clothes you give to her, she still pull it off ,damn she's only girl I'm talking like this".

"And lastly, this is our school swimming pool area" I've been touring for 4 hours and this is our last destination, where the athletes swimmer practicing here for their upcoming competitions.
"It's only for athletes swimmers which means some regular students and who's unathletic can't use this swimming pool area?" Namjoon asked and I looked at them especially to Y/n "so pretty". "Actually our University have two swimming pool area, one for the student athletes and one for unathletic students but they still need permission letter" I answered his question and take a glance with him "So, if this is the swimming pool for the athletes then where's for other students?" Y/n asked and this is her 10th question this question probably her 10th questions "Do you see that door? That's where other students can swim as long you or your section have a permit". I replied to her after I pointed the door was connected to the outdoor swimming pool area. Suddenly her brother check the time and spoke "Since this is the last destination in our tour, I think Ms. and Mr. Joon, it's time to go your perspectives room. If you need help don't be shy to ask us, just go to SCR-we're happy to help everyone". I said to them while walking ahead leaving them both behind but I know they quickly follow me from behind my back.

 I said to them while walking ahead leaving them both behind but I know they quickly follow me from behind my back

( Indoor swimming pool area )

( Outdoor swimming pool area )

Y/n Pov's

She so cute when she's secretly taking a glance to me which it's kinda obvious but of course I need to pretend that I didn't knew, after her tour she left us on the hallway where the lockers are placed "I hoped you enjoyed even not and also please don't get lost because some of areas or places here didn't installed the CCTV cameras due to some privacy" she warned us and we understand that so my brother nodded to her while I mouthed 'thank you' to her and she smiled then left.

"Let's just see each other in break time at the cafeteria or maybe in some subjects schedule we're same" my brother told to me while we're both busy getting and placing some things inside our own locker "But if we didn't see each other one of you mentioned let just see each other in the car" I told to him when I'm done to my that things and he hummed "alright, I'm heading now" I told to him then we did the same heading to the different paths.

"Be mine, Joon Y/n" .