33

Y/n's Pov's

It's been like 3 days after I came back here in Korea and my parents want me to meet them immediately but I don't want to because I'm not here for a work, I actually here for a vacation to let myself less stressed in UK also to get some of my papers here especially the copy of the Complete Separation of Property with my ex-wife I need them to let me less my taxes in UK since I owned some properties here.

"Boss, the pilot said that private plane tommorow is okay and ready to go here with madame's" my bodyguard said make me nodded and start to grab my coat "where we going boss?" He asked as I'm busy wearing my high heels "to the company, I want to check the employees also my friend there if she's working or being bossy and let the interm do her job" I said and chuckles imagining her crazy things doing there, also if she's still in relationship with unnie or not? Probably they're married now? Had a child? Or they broke up and found their real love? Since I left Korea for a years I didn't get so much update to them because of their busy especially me they never heard anything news about me since I decided to work private than always seeing my faces in other billboards and it's fine of me if I saw my face in magazine than in the news.

Jennie Pov's

"Yah! Jennie let's visit Seulgi in her office" this Irene unnie always making me third wheel of them especially when we having a lunch outside I looked like their child who don't want to go with their parents "no, I'm tired of you guys letting me being a third wheel perhaps looked like your both child" I said while I'm busy signing these papers while unnie Irene keep throwing a tantrums "come on please?~ it's also about lunch time so let's goooo~" ughh hate her for some reason "how I wish jisoo is here or Lisa they're probably will agreed to go with you not like me" I said and give her a rolled eyes "duh your cousin is busy also jisoo is busy, all of us busy Jen except me" she said and flipped her hair in the other side make me fake vomit "geez, stop doing that only seul have affected to that not me" I said and still signing these papers "I heard y/n is back" she's a really a mood breaker "then what?" I sarcastically said make her chuckles "I just informed to you who knows you two might meet again for almost 6 yrs being apart and you NEVER love someone you even turned down who's trying to court you" well she's right after my divorced with y/n I never look and love someone they'll different from her, she easily make me smile, flutter my heart, in short she knows how to win my heart while the guys who's trying to flirt with me their tricks is very old and it's cringe.

"Your annoying" I said and put down my ballpen while she's just smirking to me "fine let's go there" I said and grab my coat make her squeal "okay let's surprise visit her" Irene said make me nodded while I'm busy scrolling in my phone seeing some K-Pop idols issues so I just turn off my phone and go with Irene unnie inside the elevator. "Are you sure I don't have any schedule today?" I asked her since she's my secretary also "uhuh and all you need to do now is just sign the papers" she said then I sigh in relief "what if one day we accidentally meet? And that day I'm not ready to face her? our divorced is painful after the last kissed that night no one us go back in our home before, I'm the first one who collect my things after that our last meeting was in the court with our attorney". I was busy with my thoughts didn't realize we already outside my building and just waiting for my car to arrive.

3rd Person Pov's

As y/n arrived in her mother company or perhaps her old company all the employees there quickly bowed at her while she just smile at them while some of them start to whispering that they didn't expect that their boss daughter is really back or perhaps payed a visit so the manager from first floor main quickly go the her and great her "it's good to see you again ma'am" Mr. Im said while y/n just smile and nodded "I want to ask if my mom is here also I'm going to visit Seulgi her secretary" I said make him nodded "your mother was in the meeting now and Ms. Kang with her" he said and I nodded and start to leave him following me behind going to the elevator with my body guards.

Few minutes

Seulgi Pov's

"Okay seul you can have a lunch now" auntie said make me nodded while we're walking to her office a familiar person who's standing facing her behind with Mr. Im make me curious especially y/n mom "what mr. Im doing here? And who's that girl?" Why she's asking me that questions for Peter sake I'm with her from morning to noon now she's asking me that "mr. Im" I called his name make him look at us and bowed then the girl turn her head to us make me shock and start to run to her "Yahhh!!! You're backkk!!!" I said while I'm cling to her like a koala while she's just laughing "miss me that much huh" she tease so I smacked her head like before "of course you never updated to us! We only see your face in the magazines do you imagine that we need to buy that just to see your face and know how are you" I said make her laugh while I'm crying now make her panicked "y-yah! Why yo-you crying?" She asked while me I'm wiping my tears "i-its just huhuhuuu i-i missed yo-your laughs" I said make her chuckles and hugged me again "aww me too, I missed my buddy" she said while she's busy wiping her tears then her mom cough make her release her arms to me and quickly hugged her mom "I missed you" she said.

Irene Pov's

While we're walking inside some of employees bowed and great us since then Joon and Kim still business partner after their daughters divorced then some of them start to gossip since it's lunch time means free time but I heard something "she's more beautiful than her face in the magazines" one of employee said while her friends start to blush "yah! Irene let's go I'm hungry" Jennie said she probably realize that I'm not following her so I quickly walked to her then we go in the receptionist to asked if Seulgi leave the building or she's in the cafeteria as usual "ohh..Ms. Kang she's in the cafeteria" the girl name Sarah said and we thanked her.

When we arrived inside the cafeteria I saw her but she's talking to someone and she seems so happy with that person make me curious and changed my mood "hmm.. someone is jelly huh" Jennie teased make me rolled my eyes at her while she just chuckles "let's don't fight that girl she's probably not flirting with your wife" jennie said and we start to go in Seulgi table "how can you say?" I asked "looked at her clothes it's different from the other employees here especially that clothes seems so expensive even you can only see the back of it" she said make me nodded then relaxed my self before I kill that girl if she's flirting with my wife.

"Yah! Kang Seulgi" I said make her attention looked at us then she smiled "love!" She said and hugged while I heard the girl giggles and looked at us seeing her smiling to us so I quickly pulled my wife away and start to hugged her "ohh..hahahaha missed me also bunny?" She said and tapped my head while I pulled away and pinched her face "omg! Your more beautiful than Before also I'm not dreaming right?" I asked her make her laugh and nodded but I quickly looked at Jennie who's seems have a starstruck to y/n beauty "nice to meet you again Ms. Kim" y/n great her and offered a hand shake but Jennie didn't accept it instead she hugged her make y/n seems shocked at her ex-wife suddenly action "did you missed me?".

Okay that's for now please stream ON THE GROUND for our beloved rosié ❤️.

What do you think will happen next? A come back or.... 😏 👀

Sorry for errors.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 100 FOLLOWERS AND READING THIS STORY. LOVE YOU ALL!