Epilogue

3rd Person Pov's

"Good day everyone today we are here in the first screening for the movie MMC or Marry Me Crush" the MC said make the fans and people shouts and start to said the fan chant from other fandoms "so guys! Are you ready to see them?!!!" The MC shouted make the crowd more energetic and shouting loud "then please welcome from the BTS! Please come here in the stage Kim Namjoon and Kim Seok Jin" the MC said and the two older from the group start to walked in the stage while their song dynamite playing "and now please welcome our Kim Jong-in and Park Chanyeol!" The MC said and the two man walked in the states and give a bro great to the two other boys while their song love shot playing "are you guys are ready for the girls?" The MC said make the fans shouted and cheer more!.

"Please welcome Redvelvet!" The MC said and the five pretty girls walked while their song monster playing and the great their fans by bowing and same to the four boys who's bowed at them two "Blackvelvet!" "Blackpink!" "E-Exo!" "Redvelvet!" "BTS!" "Y/n-ssi!" "MMC!" The fans cheered make the nine idols also the actors and actresses smile and chuckles at their fans "and now! Please welcome our BLACKPINK!" The MC shouted make the fans shouted their idols name then the three pretty girl walked at the staged while their song Pretty Savage is playing then the Blackpink comfortable talking and greetings the others idols.

"And now! For our waiting so long! For the couple, let me hear your loudest scream!" The MC said and the fans shouted become more loud and loud "JenY/n!" "Y/nJen!" The fans shouted "now! Please welcome our couple and the lead actresses for this drama movie" the MC said "please welcome Blackpink Jennie Kim and The Actress Y/n Joon!" The MC shouted make the fans scream aloud when the two figure of two girls who's holding hands and walking in the stage make the fans shouted loud more and almost fainted at the scene they seeing.

Y/n Pov's

We're here now seating with the long couch enough to fit us who's actors and actress while the MC seating with one simple chair but more comfortable "so tonight I'm going to ask the members of MMC, how are you guys?" The MC said and we all said "we're okay" then the MC nodded "so I won't hesitate anymore but rm and jin, what it's feel like from the fans ships through the drama movie happened? Do you guys feel awkward of it?" The MC asked and we all said "ohhh~" "good question~" except to the two who's laughing "at first it's awkward because we knew it's only for our fans and we didn't expect that we're going to do that also in the drama and it's a movie" rm oppa answer make us nodded and listen more "but yes we also do feel awkward like rm said to the fact we don't know if we should interact when we're already at our dorm or only for fans and this drama" Jun oppa said "if I was in your shoes I will feel the same too" the MC said then he looked at us and smirked make me chuckle and looked confused at him "this question is for Redvelvet, what it's feel working with other idols and also working with the one and only Y/n Joon?" The MC asked well he's saying the fact I'm famous in Korea and in other countries because of my acting skills and modelling "well it's shy at first especially we never interact with Y/n and BTS since they're pretty big famous but with Blackpink and Exo we both guys knew for being a close friends so no shy and awkward between us" Seulgi answered make me and Lisa unnie teased her by saying "nice u bear~" she just laugh of us along with the crowd "also me I can't believe I'm interviewing you guys" the MC said "to the Blackpink, how it's feel working with other idols and also to your guys best friend and co-members girlfriend which is Jennie and y/n?" The MC asked then Jisoo unnie raised her hands and answered the question "actually me and y/n are closed friend before she became my member girlfriend and it's kinda weird because you need to work with other idols which not all of us are close and comfortable to each other but the days comes we slowly become close and now we're more closer".

Then Jisoo unnie smile "okay another now for one and only y/n~" the MC said while smirking at me make the fans cheers and shouting my name "shhhh! Be quiet" the MC said and the fans become quite "how it's feel working with your girlfriend?" MC question make me chuckle "surprised because I only know jisoo unnie is the actress of them but I'm glad and happy because the sets are full of happy behind the camera's" I answered then Jennie give me her flying kiss make the fans shouting again "how sweet" MC said then he looked at chaeyoung "how it's feel kissing y/n? The fans surely want to know behind of the camera of it" then chae shy and hide her smile while she look at me "well...umm..I'm almost near to my death, since Jennie unnie is watching us and her lips are so soft" that answer make the fans shouted and the rest of boys and girls playfully cheering also "yah! She's mine!" Jennie said while glaring at rosé so I decided to kissed her cheeks to stop her glaring at rosé because rosé is scared at her now "does making love scene also happened?" Omg! I swear this mc will be dead "yes" I answered then Jennie slap my thigh "but I heard there's something you want to talk y/n and I think this is your chance to say it" the MC said make me smile nervously.

I I knelt down in front of Jennie and the fans shouted more, I hold her left hand "hi, hon" I said while she's looking surprise at my actions now "I know we didn't get a happy ending in our Marry Me Crush but I know in this real life of us, me and you, with them, our friends, family and fans who's never get tired of loving and supporting us..I just want to say I clearly remember the day we accidentally bump each other at the grocery store the first word you said to me is "Hi crush, please marry me" and I swear I want to laugh at you that time but I  decided to say sorry to you and bowed then that time you bowed and apologize because of words you said" the crowd laugh also here.

"Then one day of being close to you until we're dating I said to myself "one day I'm going to marry this girl" and I want to say this is it Ms. Jennie Kim, Will you marry me Ms. Jennie Kim?" I said and pulled out the black box with the diamond ring.

"Yes, I'm going to marry you crush".

(A/n: Did you guys really thought there's no end game? Well 🤡 of you)

P.s, dapat talaga walang end game eih kaso na awa ako sa inyo

Btw, you guys can ask me a question or make a request in my cc.

NEW STORY IS OUT NOW!