44

3rd Person Pov's

After what happened between the Kim and Joon, Jennie decided to go back in Switzerland her hometown try to move on and heal herself there while her dad is the one who's handling the company now and Irene her secretary? Well she's just doing what wife should do every time her wife Seulgi coming home. While Y/n? She told to rosé everything happened that day and now they're planning to go back in UK to continue their life there.

Y/n Pov's

"Mama? Why Ms. Pretty still not visiting me? She promised she's going to visit us" Ella said while she's pouting make me smile sadly at her then I take her and seated her on my lap while we're in the garden admiring the flowers here "she's busy ella" I said while caressing her hair "but I heard mommy talking other someone on the phone and it's sound like Ms. Pretty!" Well that's true even rosé told to me that she had talked with Jennie in the phone but she never tell me the whole details she just apologize. I sigh and smile at my little girl "Ella, there's something you can't always make people convinced also there's people who can't keep their promise like your mama to Ms. Pretty" I mumbled the last part not enough to Ella heard it "so..?" Ella asked make me tickle her "so Ms. Pretty can't come today cause she's busy also we're going back to UK next 3 days" I said while smiling sweetly to her but her face became sad.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked her while caressing her both cheeks "I don't want to leave here" she said while playing with her fingers "why?" She pout and looked at me "uncle Rm and Uncle Jin is here, grandma is here, and Ms. Pretty is here also Ms. Bear is here!" She said while smiling. It's kinda weird it's just like one day when we're with Jennie and Ella become close to her while to Seulgi? It took her 3 days to make Ella comfortable to her, it's start me to remember the day I got Ella it's same the day of Jennie's birthday and she's really looked like mini Jennie "but baby our life is there in UK, you're going to meet your friends there again, your auntie Ashley and Uncle bambam. You said you missed them right?" I told to her hoping she agreed because Ella is in love with people here in Korea while Jamjam? She prefers to eat all the different kinds of streets foods here she's really like her mommy who's Paradise is food.

3 days later....

Rosé Pov's

"All things are ready?" I heard y/n shouted from the downstairs while I'm busy putting Jamjam shoes while Ella was waiting for her unnie to finish "Not yet!" I shouted back then after a minutes Jamjam is ready now "kids did you put all your things in the bag?" I asked them while I'm dusting off my pants then y/n come "kids all things are ready?" She asked "yes mommy, yes mama" Jamjam said while Ella busy looking something from her bed "Ella? Baby what's wrong?" Y/n said while helping her looking at something "the teddy bear mama, I don't know where I put them" Ella said make me chuckles at her "baby, your holding it already" I said make the two stops searching and Ella smile cutely to me and hugged me "thank you Mommy" she said.

"Okay let's go now, we don't want to be late" y/n said and carry Jamjam while I carry Ella since Jamjam was pretty heavy since she lives to eat like me so y/n carry her while Ella was a pretty light weight so y/n let me carry her, "kids say goodbye to the helpers" y/n said then the kids bowed after we put them down "thank you for taking care at us" the kids said while the helpers did the same "have a safe flight" they said then me and y/n bowed at them and next thing we did? Go inside the car and go to the airport.

Inside the plane

The kids now are sleeping with y/n and our seating arrangement was y/n-ella-jamjam-me since y/n want the window seat since let her I smile looking at them sleeping but I feel sad to Jennie, her and y/n are right person but in the wrong time and that's sucks when you can't find the same person like her or him that's same for me and Chanyeol. Y/n said to us we're perfect couples plus we're looked good together but a night tragic happened and I'm glad y/n never leave me alone since my lover death until now she really kept her promise to chan that no matter what happened she's always here for us, for me and jamjam. I'm just hoping this time Jennie can find the true one for her.

"UK here we go".

Jennie Pov's

"Hi, love" my boyfriend jin-yong  great me when he's finally arrived at this new open Cafe here in Switzerland and it's actually 3 years since I'm here and I never heard any news from Korea since I decided to cut off my contacts there except to my parents since they need an update to me also to them "like usual?" I asked him then he nodded and we decided to order our meals today "by the way love, I'm going back to Paris to attend the Chanel Fall Winter Collection" he said while smiling at me then I chuckles at him "and just want to say also to you that I need to go back in Korea tommorow, I need to attend important meeting there with my parents since it's family business things" I said to him make him nodded and kissed my left cheek.

(A/n: I feel cringed while typing this moment with gd but no offense to V.I.P there it's just grrr..nvm)

Fast Forwards

Korea | 8:00 pm

Jennie Pov's

I finally arrived here in Korea and a lot of reporters, media's and paparazzi are here since it's been 3 year since I gone some of them tried to followed me from going to my car and I thought after that they're going to leave also I thought my car are going to leave this area "sir? Why are we still here and not leaving?" I asked my driver then he apologized at me "sorry ma'am but I can't move backward since there's someone car beside us and if I'm going to backward we're going to damage the next car" he explained make me nodded so I looked at my phone message my boyfriend about arriving here and browsing through my phone then another flash of cameras and shouting someone's name make me looked at back inside my car seeing her alone walking in our direction "y/n! Is the rumours are true that you and Ms. Park Chaeyong are engaged?" "It's true that your going back here for good?" "Are you going to stay here for a week? Day's?" "What can you say to your haters?" They asked her a lot of questions make me feel bad at her but luckily the guards shoo away them and she's the owner of the car who's parked beside us, I thought she's just going inside her car after she put her luggage in the comforter but she knocked on my driver window "sorry for trouble sir and to you passenger, I'm sorry have a great day sir" she said and bowed then she quickly go inside her green Lamborghini car and start to drive it.

"She's still pretty".

3rd Person Pov's

It's already cherry blossoms day and a lot of people are taking pictures in every where with the pink petals trees while the petals are all on the ground then y/n was walking admiring the people who's with their friends, family and lovers then y/n decided to take a selfie with herself while in the other side there's Jennie who's busy talking someone in her phone but saying goodbye and end the call she did the same like y/n doing admiring the people and take a selfie and both of them walk for long whenever their feet stop and while looking around Jennie stop herself from walking and y/n who looked in front she also stop walking they both stop walking and looked at each other with a shocked emotions but later on with a friendly smile.

"I guess marry me crush happened but didn't last long for forever".
                  - Jennie Kim

"We are the right person but in the wrong time yet we did enjoyed our last moments together".
                        - Y/n Joon

Okay first of all thank you for everyone who show love and support for this book it's really mean a lot of me, I hope you guys still going to support me for my next book and yeah this is it!

Thank you so much.

Sorry for errors.