23

A/n: First of all I'm sorry for not updating since we didn't have any internet connection past few weeks and I hope you will enjoy this chapter.

Jennie Pov's

Today is Monday the last day of first semester then we have 1 week break after that back to school again, I just sigh and fixed my clothes "I heard Y/n know how to dance that's why the Joon decided to renovate their mansion just to add a room for Y/n Dance practice room" I heard from my mom who's cooking in the kitchen after I just go downstairs "oh, morning take a seat" dad great me and I just nodded to him "Good morning my baby!" Mom great me happily and I just showed my gummy smile to her "Just seat there and I will cook pancakes for you" mom said and I nodded while my dad busy reading a news paper so I decided to read some school reports and others activity.

*Honk* *Honk* *Honk*

We heard a 3 times horned outside our Mansion then a maid walk to us "Ma'am, there's a visitor named Y/n Joon should we let her go inside?" The maid said and mom quickly tell to her to opened the gate for Y/n "Did she tell to you she will come?" Dad asked and I said "No" after a minutes Y/n come inside with her outfit making her look cute.

"Good morning appa and eomma" she great them make us shocked a seconds of later dad laugh "You cute Y/n but may I know why you just said that?" Dad asked then she smile "So...you know? There's no awkward and help me to get used to it" she said and playfully pinching her cheeks make my mom and dad adore her while I'm just looking to her like a prey "Anyways do you like to have a breakfast with us?" Mom asked then she quickly nodded acting like a child "is she really a mood mixer?" I just chuckles to her action.

At School

"Let's just see in cafeteria later at break?" She asked after we parked the car "yeah" I said while I take off my seatbelt then she take our bags in backseat "yah! Turn off the engine first" I told to her then she turn it off "sorry about that" she said and she quickly get out and open a car door for me "thank you but seriously your acting really weird" I told to her make her rolled her eyes "you will used to it, any months we can get married" she said and help me to carry my things "why don't you just quit being President?" She asked me and I sigh "I can't I just need to finish my 1 year role after that we will elect a new one" I told to her the she nodded while all the students looking to us and talking other shitty "Anyways your vacant at 10 right?" She asked me then I nodded "can you please don't come inside the Dance practice I know that you used to go there when it's your vacant time" she said make me smile "why? Are you hiding some girls to me Y/n-ssi? Or you hiding a men or worst making out there? Just tell me" I playfully bommering her a question make her pouted "No just don't come okay? Here's your things I gotta go see you later bye" she quickly said and kissed my forehead and I saw her running towards sunmi one of the seniors who's same as Y/n.

Y/n Pov's

"Y/n?" Our prof called me and I looked at him "You know what to do right?" He asked and I quickly nodded "need to dance for semester closing" "good but now you can go, your excuse because you have lot of things to do" he said make me cheer inside of me but the same time sigh because it's a long way "it's still early for me but that's okay I need to perform it" I thought as I looked at my phone screen it's 8:40 am "hope she's going to follow what I said".

The choreography is not easy, actually Lisa was the one who demo the dance and every time I have free time I keep dancing even I'm taking a bath, cooking, also when I'm taking a jog so sometimes children from the park are my viewers. Lisa was a really good dancer and I'm really amazed to her skills but of course Seulgi she's also a great dancer and I really don't know why the hell our professor choose me? Even we already have a great dancer.

3rd Person Pov's

"I need to go now, just see you girls at cafeteria later" the cat eyed girl said make the rest of her friends nodded "No just don't come okay?" Her soon to be wife words played to her mind make her smirk so she decided to walk to the dance practice instead going back to the SCR "I wonder what she's doing and she don't want me to come" Jennie's thought and while walking some of students great her and she did the same "Dance Practice Room A-1" Jennie whispered and instead of Knocking on the door she simply open it slowly don't want to make a sound and saw y/n in her sweat pants and showing her stomach make the brunette groan.

(A/n: If you like to watch the video just play the video above)

Jennie Pov's

"Damn she's really sweating but it's so hot" I thought as I saw her fixing her black cap then the song start to play again and damn! She's so cool and hot at the same time but she stop and looked at me "ohh...hey, what are you doing here?" She asked as she walk to the side and stop the song "Just want to look for you and I didn't know you dancing one of Lisa's dance" and she chuckles "Well...yeah, but it's your vacant time now?" She asked as she take off her upper clothes!!!! "Omggg!!! I'm having a gay panic attack!" "W-what are you doing?!?" I said and quickly turned around then she laugh "we both girls jen, no need to act like that" she said and I just still waiting for her to finish "okay I'm done" she said and I turned back to face her and yeah she's done I'm going to have some time with her now.