32

Y/n Pov's

After the lunch with my wife, I immediately look for my secretary "where's Ms. Lee, Mr. Im?" I asked the third floor manager make him bowed at me first "in the cafeteria ma'am" he said and I thanked him then I quickly ride in the elevator to go back in the first floor to pick up my secretary because I want to cancel my schedule today and talked about our affair.

Sunmi Pov's

"Ms. Lee, is that CEO?" The first floor manager Im secretary pointed at the main elevator showing y/n who's walking in the door, this cafeteria is actually looks like restaurant and we're seated in the window side so we can see her and when she entered inside all of us stand up and bowed at her "it's okay, enjoy your lunch today" she said and we back to our seats and start to eat again then I was about to eat my dumplings when a cough from my back make looked us behind seeing y/n looking at me "after your meal go to my office immediately, I want to talk to you privately and this is important" she said in her deep voice make me gulped because of her more hotness "yes, ma'am" I answered then she nodded and leaved.

"Still early for making out but it's okay..maybe she need to release her stress as usual".

Jennie Pov's

"So..you tell to her that you already knew she's cheating on you?" Irene unnie asked as were here inside my office with the rest of my girls and we're talking about our partners "no, but I think she have a guts that I already know" I said and sip a tea "you know when your cousin Lisa fucking cheated on me, girl I make her bitch stayed in the hospital for almost 3 months" Niki said and that's true this girl is wild she almost killed the girl who snake my cousin "But to sunmi? I won't let her stayed in the hospital, I will let her stay in graveyard" I said make them laughs while jisoo just shake her head and bite her chicken again while I just smirked imagining killing that bitch in front of my dearest wife.

At night 🌃

3rd Person Pov's

As y/n arrived she welcome by their dogs kuma and kai make her drop her bags and clothes in the floor then hugged the two puppies who's barking and licking her face then a figure just come out from the kitchen make her pale seeing her wife holding a knife with a smile that she can't figure out if this a really smile or a grind? Perhaps a smirk.

"H-honey" y/n called her wife stuttering "Oh! You home honey! Go change your clothes now I'm busy cutting the ingredients for our dinner" Jennie said make y/n release a relief sigh and blamed herself thinking her wife will kill her tonight. "Okay...I'll go now" y/n said and grab her things then immediately go in their room while their dogs following her behind, meanwhile Jennie can't help but laugh quietly because of her wife reaction earlier "at least I knew she's scared of me" Jennie mumbled then she focused cutting the ingredients again.

Few hours later...

Y/n Pov's

After our dinner we decided to watch a movie so were here in the living room cuddling in the sofa watching bridgerton "Alex said you cancel your schedule earlier so where did you go?" She asked me while she's busy watching while eating gummies "I visited my mom and dad" I answered then she hummed in response "what you guys talked?" She asked again make me sigh then pause the movie (A/n: it's actually a series) so she seated up and I did the same "i-i'm sorry..." I apologise looking in her eyes and I knew that she knew about it "since when?" Her voice is calm, why she's not angry? "9 months now, after you left to go in pari---" I feel the pain from my left cheek "why? What's the reason y/n?" She asked this time she's smiling "I lost...the lust win over the trust and loyalty" I said then next thing happened she kissed my lips hungry and her kiss feel the betrayed, anger, lust, disappointed, hate make me stopped her then she looked at me with her teary eyes "let's divorced".

Ummm...no smut for now, let's have a drama >^<, what do you think will happen next?

Sorry for errors.