- one -

There's a Girl Name Lim Nayeon, who live in simple house with her mother, She doesn't have a dad anymore because her dad cheat and hurt her mom and decided to move away and find someone better than her mother, nayeon didn't hate her dad even her dad did that to them, but her mom really hates him and doesn't want to see him anymore..

That's why Nayeon Stop from Studying before because of Family Problem, and She needs to work hard just for her and for her mom, Her Dad was take all their money away from them and even their own house before was not from then anymore because of her dad, they are wealthy but now they are poor all because of her dad, and her life start to full of problems but she still can handle those..

Her mom decided to find a nice job for them that she can study again in good school, and yes her mother Finally found that job and she is a maid of so wealthy family and her mom boss was so good towards on her, and nayeon trying to stop her mom but her mom convince her that she can do it and she also told to nayeon that she wants nayeon to graduate in a nice school..

And that made nayeon cry because of her mom wish for her, and she is so thankful to her mom..

And Now, she already walking towards on their school wearing the uniform that her mom buy for her, it's ok to her to walking even it's so long before she reach the empire high....

But when she reach the empire high, she found a lot of students getting out from their own cars with their bodyguards and their bodyguards start to give their bags on them, and start to walk inside of the empire building with elegant looks..

Nayeon look at herself like she feel envy on them, but she only shrugged it down and start to walk inside of empire building, and she finally found those students inside waiting for their own sections and she found a group of girls and boys at the other side, and she is only don't have a friend, and she just stand there and looking everywhere..

Until a 8 girls walk towards on her with a big smile plastered on their lips, and it's Yoo Jeongyeon the Daughter of Mr. yoo, who is the famous Chef in China and Korea, Hirai Momo The younger daughter of Mr. Hirai who is the Couch of Famous or Popular Soccer game in US and Japan, Next is Minatozaki Sana the only daughter of Mr. Minatozaki who owns the popular brand of elegant things for men and woman in Japan and Korea her parents was a CEO of that Brand Company, Park Jihyo the Only Daughter and have a one brother that same age as her, that Have a wealthy family like others, She sometimes doing a photoshoot and she sometimes contacting by the director to join a drama to be a second actress of one of Kdrama, and her parents own a Magazine Company that she also a model, Myoui Mina the only daughter of Mr. Myoui who owns a two company in Japan, one is hospital and the other one was about advertisement..Kim Dahyun she is only daughter of Mr. Kim that also a Famous or Popular Chef in Japan, Korea and US, while her mom was a popular designer in US..Next is Son Chaeyoung the daughter of Mr. Son, who is the tattoo artist before but now a artist or making a popular paintings and Arts, they even have a Company that producing some Good arts that they can show all over the world..and there's Tzuyu the most richest Daughter..her parents was own a Three big and popular companies, one in Korea, Two in China, and Three in US..

And nayeon knows them because she always saw them in SNS by an family article and she feel nervous when those 8 girls face her..and she respectfully bow on them that made them shock because of what nayeon did..

Jeongyeon: omo, no no no, don't bow like that..

Then nayeon just look up at them with nervous look..