- thirty three -

DAHYUN POV

empire high Announce that all students can't attend the school first because something renovation will happen in school for one week, so I can rest and have fun inside of my room..

But looks like no, Mom just told me that wear a dress because we going somewhere, so I just obey her, for sure they will brought me to their friends then after that, they will tell me that their friends son is handsome and kind, you know what is the meaning, they will push me to have a boyfriend..so irritating right?

We already here inside of the car while wearing this

I can't find a better dress for me so I just wear that

Mom told me we already arrive and I just look outside and the guard start open the door for me, while I just get out, and thinking that this house was familiar to me, looks like I already saw this before..

Then a guard told us that their friends is waiting on us, and we just nod and we start to walk in the front door..

Then a maid just open the door for us and we just start to get inside and me I just looking around, this is so familiar..

Then I hear mom that made me look who is her calling..

W-wait...Mrs. Park? 

Then I just follow mom and dad towards to their living room, and I widen my eyes when I saw jihyo unnie here..

Jihyo: oh dahyun, you Finally here..

Then I just excuse Myself and I immediately walk towards to unnie then I hold her arm.

Me: unnie why you didn't told me that our parents was this so close friends..

Jihyo: oh mianhe dahyunie, I really plan to tell you, and also their announcement for you and for my brother jimin..

Me: what kind of announcement?

Jihyo: I don't know, dad just told me that we need to prepare..so I just prepare...

Me: goosebumps..

Jihyo: oh mom dad, chim is finally here..

Chim????!

Then we just look where he is and found him walking towards here, and chim is his nickname? Sounds so familiar..

Then we just seat on the couch and the maids just prepare the snacks for us, while I just drink the juice, while our parents is talking about something..

Mr. Park: by the way dahyun, how's your studies?

Then I just cough and look at Mr. Park..

Me: uhm fine sir, all my grades is going to be good..

Mr. Park: that's nice..I also heard from jihyo that you are so bubbly in the school when you are around of them..

Me: uhmm yes sir, that's true..