- fifty one -

JUNGKOOK's POV

I got home that feeling that I don't understand, that I want to punch someone or hurt someone right now because everything on my mind was all so fast..

They print the evidence that nayeon ripe earlier..and it's already on my hand..

I got inside of her office and found her busy on her phone and talking to someone not knowing that I already here..

"Yeah, don't ever tell it to my husband"

"Yeah that's true, I'm not pregnant and I just adopt the child on orphanage before"

"Yes I'm stupid xandra, because I really love jungkook, I will do everything just to make him mine"

"Yeah, take care"

Then she hung up the call now, I start to grip on the paper that I hold, and I immediately walk towards on her desk and slam the folder on her desk that made her look up and widen her eyes...

"J-j-jungkook?" She said in nervous tone..

"I heard Everything..I fucking heard everything! So you will lie again huh?! Tell the truth! Everything jieun! Everything!" I said with madness..

"No, it's just misheard" she said that made me breath out and wipe all her things at the table harshly..

"FUCKING TELL ME JIEUN! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!" I said in loud voice..

Then she stand up..

"Yes I did Jungkook, Happy? I'm the one who ask to someone to cut some of nayeon car wires to let her died but she still alive, and yes I help your grandma to brought you back in US to marry me, and yes Daniel(girl) was not our daughter she only adopted" jieun said that made my tears start to drop..

NO ONE's POV

jungkook start to broke Everything from the office and his parents come inside and found jungkook crying while all things was broke..

"What the hell happened here?!" His mom said but jungkook doesn't care..

"You! You ruined my relationship to nayeon! You totally ruined everything!" Jungkook said through his tears..

"Yes I did those jungkook because I truly loves you, I really loves you Jungkook, I want you to be mine forever that nayeon won't take you away from me, jungkook please forgive me, I just did those for loving you, please forgive me" jieun said while holding jungkook hand and jungkook just harshly Remove his hand from her..

"No! Never! What's the other Secret you hide? What?! What the others?! Fucking tell me! Before I put you in jail you killer!" Jungkook said that he already stop from crying....

"Nayeon have a child..that you think it's chris child, that you also think that nayeon cheat on you when you found that Chris, nayeon and her child was with each other...but that child was not truly own by Chris" jieun said..

"To who huh?!" Jungkook said..

"Y-y-you jungkook" jieun said who is already Crying and she start to look down, while jungkook was shock when he heard that..

"Nayeon will confess it to you before but she is too late because me and your grandma force you to get back in US without a gadgets that you can't contact one of them..but you came back here in Korea an found out that nayeon already have a child that you think chris child..but you are the r-real father of minjin, nayeon daughter" jieun said through her tears that didn't stop from falling..

Jungkook wants to kill jieun but he can't because he knows that it's not the right punishment for everything she hides from them, but Jungkook still on his tears and still can't believe about what happened that he owns the child of nayeon..

He just get out from the office and just go on his room and start to broke everything from his room with anger fill up on him..

He just scream his anger inside of his room while crying badly..his knees drop at the floor after he scream and he just burst more tears..

"I'm very sorry nayeon-ah..I'm very sorry" he said through his sobs..