- fifty -

NO ONE's POV

they back home that jungkook felt so mad to jieun after what happened, he didn't know what he felt when he saw jieun push harshly nayeon at the floor, he hesitating to help her because jieun was there and he have a family with her..

But when he heard about that what tzuyu say when jieun blurting words to her, he becomes so mad and grab jieun arm tightly and harshly..

They both get home that jungkook didn't let go of jieun arms..

They get inside and jieun remove her arms on his grip..

"I said let me go! What word you doesn't understand?!" Jieun said then jungkook turn around with his controlling madness..

"What's that tzuyu telling to you earlier huh? Is that true? Tell me the truth jieun" jungkook said while looking at her and she just looks nervous....

"N-no she is w-wrong!" Jieun said in stutter way..

"Ok..I won't get mad because I know you saying the truth, if I found that you hiding some big secrets on me, you already know what I can do, Specially grandma can't help you anymore" jungkook said and leave her alone..

Meanwhile to nayeon place, they comforting nayeon who didn't stop from crying and they just calming her down..

"I'm sorry nayeon that I let jungkook brought jieun here" jin said .

"I-its ok Jin, I understand" nayeon said through her tears..

"Unnie you always hurt, crying and feel un-comfortable when Jungkook is around, are you sure that you won't tell him about his daughter?" Jihyo said..

"This is not the right time to tell it to him Jihyo" nayeon said and she start to wipe her tears..

"But tzuyu, what you talking about? That jieun was a killer" nayeon ask tzuyu..

"Yes unnie, jieun is a killer, your parents and my parents hide the evidence that there's a one guy that Secretly cut those wires of your car before you go to company, and that guy was found and he already at the jail, your parents force him to say who is his boss and our parents threaten him too that they will kill him if he won't say the truth, and he say the truth it's Lee Jieun..he admit that he wants a money for his family that's why he obey jieun, that's why I will investigate more about to jieun about her Secret and I will report it to you unnie" tzuyu said..

"Thank you for telling me tzuyu-ah, thank you for everything" nayeon said..

"Always welcome unnie, just for your peaceful life" tzuyu said..

"We are gonna help you tzuyu" all said except nayeon..

Then they all just smile to each other...

A next mission will start now..

NAYEON's POV

I've been here inside of my office busy reviewing the reports that employees pass on me that I need to discuss to board members..

I just wearing my eye glasses because my eye sight was still not too clear..

It's been a week since that reunion Happen and it's been a week that bangtwice squad was finding some Secrets of jieun..

I already told it to my parents that if they know about it and they admit it, they want to put jieun at jail but I stop them, because we still need to find some of her Secrets before putting on jail..and they understand it..

I stop from working when someone knock from my door..

"Come in" I said..

Then the door open and reveal my secretary Camille, then she bow to me first..

"Maam you have a visitor" she said..

"Who?" I said with confuse face..

"Me"

A familiar voice from outside then I just look at the door and found him..that made me just stunned at my chair, what he doing here? And how did he knows our company?

Oh yeah, I'm a new president while dad was the CEO of our company..

"Ohh what you doing here Mr. Jeon?" I said..

"I didn't go here to discuss something about work, I come here by all of you secretly stalking jieun life" he said..

Then I look at my secretary and she just bow to us and get out from the office..

"Have a seat, first" I said but he didn't obey me..

"Why you doing those to her? Is it about what happened to reunion? That tzuyu blurt that she is killer that she might kill you by just cutting some wires on your car, jieun is not like that.. she only bad mood at the reunion but you all have no rights to do that to her" jungkook said..

"You wrong jungkook" someone said and we just look who is it, it's Jin, Tzuyu, Jihyo and Namjoon..they four walk towards here holding a folder and they give it to him..

"We stalk jieun to know more about her but secret that she hide from us, and in this folder was saying all her Secrets, Specially what happened that you think only your grandma force you to get back to US, you already know that jieun was the reason why nayeon might died because of her and you didn't believe and the evidence was at the folder, Specially about your daughter real identity" namjoon said..

Then he just open it and he start to read about what written on the band Paper

"Are you joking hyung? How can jieun can do this all? This is a joke" jungkook said..

"It's not a joke jungkook, it's all true and we really work hard to find the truth, and yes we all help each other to find the truth and now you already read the evidence" Jin said..

"How you all can say that our daughter was not my daughter? She is pregnant and something happened on us" he said, that made my heart arch..I just stand up and grab the folder and ripe it into pieces..

"Of course you won't believe because jieun already change your mind, and you already love her that you think she is innocent" I said while looking at him..

"It's true jungkook, and we are your friends since college and jieun was just your childhood friend that just suddenly appearing to your life and ruined everything..yes jieun was pregnant that time, but she have a accident happen on her that's why the baby died on her stomach and she pretend pregnant in whole 9 months that she Making you stupid..she adopt a child in orphanage to be your baby and her baby, the wedding is not fake and it's real, it's your choice if you want to divorce on her, we just telling the truth jungkook, it's also your choice if you still being stupid around her that she controlling you" Namjoon said..

"Do you even really love nayeon unnie since before or not? Because looks like you more disagree about what we telling you, you just get married to jieun you become like that, we didn't know you now jungkook" jihyo said..

"You know what, why don't your try to ask your liar and killer wife to know the truth huh? And you will see that we are saying the truth" tzuyu said..