- twenty -

NAYEON POV

Im still embarrassed and still can't move on about what happened to me in elevator with him that we both stuck there, that only one inch, only one inch! He might kiss me! Ugh!

Lucky that the workers already open the door and the kiss not happen! The heck!

I go on our physics classroom right now that still thinking about what happened and I just put my bag on the other side and start to put my both arms on my desk..and cup my face by my both hands, I close my eyes first to take a rest and remove that memory, but I wake up because someone seat beside me and I look who is it, it's Jihyo and Sana..

Jihyo: how's the date?

Me: h-huh?

Sana: we heard that you and jungkook was had a date last day..some students in Empire high saw you both at the mall...so how's the date with the biggest bad boy?

Then I just put my forehead on the desk Because of annoyance, for sure students will mad at me or envy me about it, the heck this life!!!

Until I heard from one student saying..

Student: Nayeon, jungkook looking for you!!!

Then I slowly look up and found our classmates was looking at me and jihyo and Sana just sign me to get up too, I just obey and get up..

Then I just smile awkwardly to students who looking at me while walking outside from this room, and when I already outside, I already saw him holding a pink paper bag then I look at our classmates who is looking at us by the window..then I look at him..

Me: what do you want?

Jungkook: here..

He show to me the paper bag, that made me confused..

Me: I'm not gonna get some gift from a monster..

Jungkook: stupid, this is not gift, this is your Jacket that you forgot last night..oh get this..

Then I secretly look our classmates with a tease smile and I just slowly raise my hand to grab it, and didn't get it, until..

Jungkook: why you so slow this day..aiish..

Then he grab the jacket from the paper bag and put the paper bag on the side, and he walk towards on me to put my jacket on my back, then he already put it and just fix it on my back..then me, I just look at him and he also look at me with a little smile....

Jungkook: next time if you brought a jacket, don't forgot it.. understand?

The heck this man?! Is he scolding me because I forgot my jacket on him! If he trying not to kiss me and the workers didn't found us going to kiss, I won't be run away from him..this monster ugh!

Then he just flick my forehead that made me groan and rub it ..

Me: the heck is your problem huh?!

Then he bend on me and I just push my back that he can't do what he thinking right now .

Jungkook: and next time, don't be run away if someone saw us that going to kiss each other.. next time we gonna continue it....

That made my eyes widen and he just wink on me with a smirk and start to walk away from me and leave me dumbfounded..

The fuck!!!!! He just said about the kiss infront of my classmates!!! For sure my classmates will ask some more questions about what he said! He really want to make my life full of problems! Ugh!!! You monster!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We already done from our lunch Andi saw and I heard how the students talking about me and jungkook about the kiss that never touch..aiiiiish! I want to disappear that they can't saw me! This is so annoying!