- forty -

NAYEON's POV

I'm with tzuyu right now, cuz hoseok said that we need to go at the announcing room to have a meeting with him, so we just go there, well me and tzuyu is also part of that club, that's why we also deciding what we gonna brought or make for that club..

We start to seat on the chair infront of hoseok and put our own notebooks on the table..

Hoseok: finally you both are here..so, our club will start a new project and I want you both to find some president and vice president of a club that same as to us and it's from other school that you can have a meeting that they can help us for our new project..so tzuyu and nayeon did you know someone..

Me: me I don't know, to our school before there's not have things like this, what about you tzuyu?

Tzuyu: yeah I have, and we can contact them..

Me: that's good, where they from?

Tzuyu: it's from my old school before it's the Star Campus..and unnie you will like them, because they both was handsome and nice guy..

Me: ohh I can't wait to know them..

Tzuyu: let's go unnie and let's meet them, thanks hobi..

Hoseok: ok..

Then we both smile and start to get up from the chair and talk about those handsome guys that tzuyu telling me while getting out from the room....

HOSEOK's POV

handsome guy huh and it's from star campus, looks like I need to call Taehyung and jungkook right now..

First I call was Taehyung and for sure they both was with each other right now..

Then he finally answered it..

Taehyung: oh hobi hyung..

Me: is jungkook with you right now?.

Taehyung: yeah we are at our own school club having a meeting but it's already done, why?

Me: remember the school star campus, tzuyu and nayeon will gonna meet the president and vice president of the same club to us, they even talking about how handsome that two..

Taehyung: WHAT?!

jungkook: the heck! Where they gonna had that meeting?!

Hoseok: at the coffee shop that near to their school...

Then Taehyung start to hung up the call and that made me laugh..

NAYEON's POV

We finally meet the two and I just wearing a hair clip that on the side of my head and just acting cute, because they both literally handsome and cute!

Tzuyu is right! What a lucky day!

Then they start to Introduce their self to us, and we also did the same..

Min-jun: may I ask, is there's a lot of Beautiful girls at your school?

Tzuyu: well me and unnie have a 7 friends and they are girls too and we only the Beautiful and kind at that school..

Sam: ohh Looks like you are right..

Min-jun: hi nayeon, your hair clip was cute and it's perfect on you..

Sam: by the way, may I hold your hand tzuyu? I will make a magic.

Min-jun: same as yours nayeon, is that ok?

Then we just nodded shyly because we act cute..

Then we start to show them our hands and they start to grab it until they ask something on us while holding our hands..