- thirty seven -

JUNGKOOK's POV

all of us was already having fun here after the wedding of jimin and dahyun, they both told us that they will start their honeymoon is not this night, dahyun wants them to go at Hawaii, that no one will disturb them and it's from jimin and dahyun..

So we just obey them, and just give them a a privacy, dahyun was with the girls and jimin is with us, while a disco lights was on the top and all of guests was just holding their own glasses..

Until Jin hyung say something on me...

Jin: look jungkook.. someone approaching nayeon

That made me look if where is it and found it, a three buff guys start to walk towards to my girl, to dahyun and to tzuyu...I just clenching my fist right now, like how this guy touching my girl..is he didn't know that the girl he touching right now was already mine?! Then I just look at jimin and Taehyung and they both also look at me and we start to put our glasses at the table but the Jin and namjoon hyung was stopping us and saying..

Namjoon: don't make a trouble..

Me: we are not, we just going to show something..

Then we lastly smirk and we start to walk towards to them and start to hold our own girls waist..and we start to look at the girls..

Me: looks like you are having fun..

Nayeon: kook is not what you thinking ok? This is my classmate before, he is friend of Christian that you met at the school, and his name was Ralph and the guy who is beside of tzuyu is Michael, and the guy who is beside of dahyun was Alexander..they all was my school mate..

Me: so same as Christian personality, that so fast to touch and talking with the girl that I already own by someone..

Ralph: dude, it's not what you mean, we just talking, and yeah it's been so long since I didn't see nayeon..and same as my friends..

Alexander: yes that's right, and I know dahyun that already married and I will take dahyun away from her husband, I doesn't even want to ruined a newly Weds..

Jimin: good to hear about that..

Taehyung: so can you leave our girls now? So we being nice here, so be nice towards on the boys that own them..

Then they just excuse their self's to them and start to walk away from them, until this nayeon Remove my hand on her waist, while tzuyu pull Taehyung away from here and jimin just pull dahyun away from here also..

Nayeon: what's that huh? Being childish again..

Me: I'm not childish..I just saw how he touch you and how he looks at you, I'm have a rights to be jealous, because I'm your Boyfriend..

Nayeon: yeah I know, first you are so jealous to Christian then to others.. please let me be friends with other guys, I really trust them and I hope you also trust them as my boyfriend.. please

Then I just sigh while looking away and I look at her..

Me: ok, I will try to be nice, but he needs a permission to me first and need that I'm beside you while some guys going to talk at you..not allow touching..

Then she just rolled her eyes on me and grab her wine and drink it whole..and start to walk away from me..

Me: yah! Nayeon! Come back here! Yah! I said come back here!

And I start to follow her while Calling her but she didn't mind me..

JIN's POV

Hayst love life is really stressful, looks what happening to them, they already leave by their own girlfriends and wife because of what they did, what a stupid and childish guys..