- forty Eight -

NEXT DAY

I already wearing something nice for our reunion and for sure there's a lot of students will be there because it's been so long time I didn't met the others that become my friends, I just wear dress and I also wear a heels and this is what I look like

I just received a text from tzuyu and she said that they all was already there and just waiting for others, and I just send that im coming and she reply ok and she will wait outside..

Then I say goodbye to minjin first and she just said take care eomma and I just smile and kiss her forehead and caressing her hair..then I bids goodbye to mom and dad and they said take care, mom already knows that jungkook was already back and she looks worried on me but I just have no courage to tell her not to worry because I can handle myself now..

------------------------------------------

My driver said that we already reach the place and I just thank him and my guard start to open the door for me and I just start to get out by holding the guard hand and the guard close the door now, I let go of guard hand now, and I just walk towards to my friends that my heels was having a sound and they all look at me, they just girls and for sure the boys was already inside..

Then they all smile when they see me, and I just smile too..

"You all looks so stunning girls" I said..

"You also unnie, your beauty was shinning in that simple elegant pink dress of yours" dahyun said..

Then I just give her a chuckle..

"You know dahyun you become more sweet, for sure your husband jimin always making some sweet moves towards on you" i tease her..

"Yes that's right unnie" chaeyoung said who is walking away..then dahyun just playfully glare on her that made all of us laugh..

"Oh, jungkook brought Jieun here, look" Jeongyeon said and we just look where is it and we already found that they both start walking inside of the place, while jieun was just clung on his arm and they both looks best couple here and I just smile that I saw that jungkook was happy now with her..

Then I heard someone call me and it's familiar, then we just look who is it and it's Chris, omo!

Then he just smile and I also smile and we both hug each other..and we broke it..

"You didn't text me that there's a reunion will happen, if tzuyu won't text me, I won't know about this, you silly" he said and we all just Chuckle then Jin start to call us that the event was going to start and we all just nodded and they all start to get inside and I just clung into his arm and we start to get inside while we just following the others and we start to seat at the extra chairs here..

Then Chris pull the chair for me and I just thank him with a smile and he also smile at me and I seat now and he also seat beside me that his arm was at my chair..