- thirteen -

NAYEON POV

We finally arrived at the camp site that our prof told to us and so unlucky that this monster will be my roommate, and yes my hoobae start teasing me about it, and our prof just told to us that go to our own tent to rest and we just start to walk towards on our tent, well it's not small it's big that have a bed for one person, it's two beds because me and jungkook will be here and it's really irritate me, why he will be my roommate? Aiiish! Well lucky that have so big space between our beds and I just start to place my clothes into a locker here.. it's also same what he did..

When I'm done I just seat on the bed and grab my phone to chat the others if they busy, and they still not seen it and I just sigh for sure they are busy, until this monster..

Jungkook: go get some food for me....

Me: why would I do that huh?

Jungkook: because you are my maid..

Me: monster looks like you forgot what I just said and what your dad said to you, I'm only your maid when it's on your house and not here..and you already in right age..

Jungkook: why you always saying a lot of words, I just asking to get some food for me, you act like my mom..

Me: so? Go get it by yourself!

Jungkook: you!

Me: what me? Just get it..

Jungkook: I will put your life in hell if you didn't get it....

Me: wth is your problem huh? You have a feet to walk outside and you have a hands to get those..

Jungkook: just get it!

Looks like this monster was desperate that I will get his food, is he had a bad plan on me? When I get out from here?

Me: ok ok..

Then he just smirk and I start to get up and put down my phone on the bed and start to walk out from the tent and lucky there's no trap, and I smirk and get something on my pocket pants and it's a spider, well he is so scared at spider..then I just get his food first and start to walk towards on him and I just put the lizard on the top of his rice and I already saw him looking at his phone and I just said that his food was arrive and he just said good to me and I just smirk and start to walk towards on my bed to seat there and wait for his reaction and I saw that he start to grab the plate, well his food was have a cover at the top and he look at me and found me smirking..

Jungkook: are you crazy? Ohh just a idiot..

Then he start to remit the cover and he trow the plate with a shout "shit" when he found a spider on the top of his rice and I start to laugh because of his reaction, while I just holding my tummy when I'm laughing and I stop laughing and said..

Me: w-why you waste your food? Looks what happened..

Jungkook: are you Stupid?! There's a spider on the top of rice then you gonna let me eat that?!

Me: what's wrong? It's just a toy..and not real spider...

Jungkook: y-youuu you did that?!!

Me: then what do you think?

Jungkook: you bitch!

Then I immediately run outside, for sure he gonna tease me or hurt me again and when I saw Jin and hobi standing and I start to hide to Jin back and I saw that jungkook was running here with mad face..

Jin: yah yah, what happened?

Jungkook: give me that girl..I will kill her..

Jin: what? What she did on you that you gonna kill her..

Jungkook: she put a spider on the top of rice..

Hobi: ohh..is it real spider or fake?

Me: it's only fake, well I just take a revenge because he always annoying me..

Jungkook: you! Come here and I will cut your neck..

Me: no never...

Jin: it's just a food jungkook, there's a lot of foods here and you free to get those..for sure you ask her to get your food again..

Me: yes that's true...

Jin: see..go on your own tents and rest, later our prof will start the game, and jungkook don't hurt a girl...if I saw that you hurt her, you know I will report it to your dad..

Jungkook: ok ok..but one mistake again, I won't hesitate to broke your bones..

Then I just stick my tongue on him and he start to walk away from us and I just Chuckle..

Hobi: you both really looks like cat and dog, that really hate each other..like everyday, you always fighting..

Me: well it's looks like it's will be part of my life that we always fighting..and it's fun that I always made him mad..

Jin: you are not scared on him?

Me: why would I? He is not looks like scary..

Hobi: and always take care yourself nayeon, jungkook have a lot of enemies from school and from outside of the campus, and when his enemy found that you are part of him, his enemy will bait you and they going to hurt you if jungkook won't save you, just like what happened before to a girl..

Me: what happened to the girl he save?

Jin: he really hate himself that time when he found out that girl was died because of his enemies who kill that girl and jungkook start being like that, like a monster and he didn't care to people around him Specially to his parents, that really made him life ruined and just full of madness he felt..

Me: ohh..

Hobi: so nayeon always take care yourself..and if you see a bunch of boys who is wearing a black with shades and have a tattoo on their wrist it's the jungkook mortal enemies..

Me: wait..last week, he brought me to a abandoned room and I found a lot of boys and one from them I remember the name was Bobby and jungkook told to them that I'm already there, and I start to think why he brought me there, that they gonna hurt me because I always made jungkook mad..

Jin: yes Bobby was one from jungkook mortal enemies, and like what we said, jungkook is doesn't care to people around him, that's why he brought you there to be with them that they will hurt you..truly monster right?

Me: yeah .....