- forty three -

AFTER 1 YEAR

NAYEON's POV

My phone was suddenly ring and I just look who is the caller and it's my childhood friend Chris or Christian, lucky that Jungkook was not here at the room that he gift to me 1 yr ago, then I answer the call that girls was hear, the boys was still busy taking their exams and later we still have a exams that we need to take..

Me: oh Chris, why?

Christian: nayeon, can I meet you outside at outside of library?

Me: oh, is something happened?

Christian: nothing, I just want to say something

Me: oh ok, I will go there..

Then he said ok and I hung up the call now and I excuse myself from girls first and walk towards to the library..

When I already reach the floor, I already spot him waiting at outside of library and I start to walk towards at him and he also saw me and I just face him..

Me: what you gonna say Chris?

Christian: nayeon, my parents wants me to get back at US, to continue my studies there

That made my eyes widen..

Me: you already agree? It's will be good Christian that you are with your parents

Christian: yeah, that's why I agree with that, and I have one request to you..

Me: ok, what is it?

Christian: can we have a some coffee later after the class end?

Me: sure, is it for our last meeting right?

Christian: yeah..

Then we both just smile, until the bell rings and it means the third exam was finally done and we say goodbye to each other now and we start to go to our own room, by the way my bag was already on me..

My friends was already here inside of the class that I already taking my fourth exam..

AFTER AN 30 MINUTES

I finally done my fourth exam and it's all done and I just stay to our club room to wait for them and rest..

When I reach it, I start to unlock the door and get inside, and start to lay on the big couch to rest, I close my eyes first for 10 minutes first to take all energy,

After 10 minutes, I heard my phone vibrate and I just grab it and look who text me, and it's only them, I saw that they finding me and I just told them that I'm here to our room, then they all said ok..I also ask them if they already done from exam, they told me not yet, their prof just give a break first for them after their physics exam..then they said bye to me because they prof was already there and I little chuckle for sure they panic again....

Then I start to watch some good movies like Harry Potter that I can feel bored here..

But I saw the door open and reveal my boyfriend walking towards here and I just watch again the movie on my phone and I just felt that he lay on the top of me and his head already on my neck..

Me: you exam was already done?

He shake his head, that made me stop from watching the Harry Potter and put my phone on the table..

Me: then you are here? It's a final exam..

Jungkook: I don't want to..you are not there and im so bored..

Me: aish, you want that your mom will scold you again?

Jungkook: of course I won't, mom is scary..

Me: see? Then go on your class and continue your exam..

Jungkook: aahhhh I won't..

Me: aiiish..

Jungkook: just let me stay here..you know that I miss you Soo much..

Me: I know that..

Jungkook: why just live with me on mansion and let your mom stay on your dad house..

Me: kook stop being selfish, it's my parents, of course I will obey them..

Jungkook: tsk, that Christian have many moments with you..

That made me chuckle a little, well Christian was my close friend since last year and jungkook was so jealous on him even me and him was still like cat and dog..me and jungkook that time have no relationship..and when we both start our relationship and Chris always talking with me, his mood always ruined Because of him, and looks like he ruined his mood now..

Then I just grab his face to look at me and saw a pouty lips on him, he really jealous....

Me: I always told you that Chris was only my friend and you always get jealous on him..you know what if you and him will be friends too, you will be like him to be part of your friends..

Jungkook: never...

Me: really?

Jungkook: yeah never, he is not good to be my friend..

Aiiish this guy..then I just Remove my hand from his face and cross my arm..

Jungkook: eh?

Me: he is not even bad..just give him a chance to be friends with you, you know he also likes it..

Jungkook: no..

Me: ok, so you won't get a kiss from me forever..

Jungkook: what? It's not good consequence...

Me: well you said you never want to be Chris friends..

Jungkook: aish ok ok, I tried..just for a kiss..

Then I saw that he smirk..

Me: yah! We are here at school (I whisper)

Jungkook: so? We only are here..so we can make it again..

Me: kook what if jihyo and other's might see us..I hate that they teasing me....

Jungkook: aish, don't mind them..

Then he start to lean on me and I just look at him and travel it on his lips, while a smile form on my lips and we both share a kiss, while my arm start to clung on his shoulder to deepen our kiss, we broke our kiss when we hear the others voice coming towards here and he immediately get up from me and stand too while I just stand too and they finally saw us, they all look confuse at us first while walking towards here and they start to put their own bags on the side..

Jin: why you look both tired?

Jungkook: I just run here to have a warm up..

Jeongyeon: really warm up?

Jungkook: yeah, what's wrong?

Jeongyeon: then can you explain to us that swollen lips of nayeon and your junior looks like awake..

That made our my eyes widen and he start to look at his junior and he saw, that made his eyes widen and start to cover it.....

Hobi: aha..so when we still not here, something will happen to both of you..this is the second time that we caught you both ...

Yeah it's true

Jihyo: nayeon and jungkook, you both still a student, and don't make like that, don't imitate this dahyun and jimin..

Jimin: yah!

Dahyun: we both only drunk that time...

Jimin: that's true..

Dahyun: well it's also jihyo unnie fault..

Jihyo: then why become my fault, dahyun huh?

Dahyun: you chat us to have a drink with others and you really give a lot of drinks to me and to Jimin, and looks what happened..

Jihyo: yeah yeah.. let's not bring back that, and you and jungkook.. don't try it again..

Me: y-yeah..