- thirty one -

It's his day!!!

I already buy the things that I will use for my surprise on him on the roof top of their company, while me,  I put some candle inside of the small paper bag and I put it on the floor around the floor and I start to put three long red roses on the table, and I start to place the plates, the wine glass, the spoon and fork that needs in the table..then I start to put some rose petals at the top of table and I start to fix the table and also the chair, and it's already six, and I just fix my dress and I start to call him, for sure he still on their house having fun with others, and also with his parents..

JUNGKOOK POV

They told me that my girlfriend won't go here in the house because something emergency happen, and for 3 hours staying here with the others and I just watching how they having fun at the party, I wearing my black tuxedo with white coat inside..

It's already six and I still waiting for her sudden go here but still no sign from her, but my phone suddenly ring and I just look who is the caller, and reveal her name, then I immediately answer it while I already standing and I start to walk away from them..

Nayeon: kook?

Me: I'm here..

Nayeon: can you go here in the roof top of your parents company? Something happened on me, I need you to come here p-please

Me: wait wait, what happened on you? Why you sound like crying?

Nayeon: I will told you when you already here, please..

Me: ok ok, I immediately go there, wait on me ok?

Nayeon: yes..

Then I immediately hung up the call and I immediately walk towards to our friends and told them that nayeon needs me because something happened on her and they just nodded on me and I also excuse myself from my parents visitors and I immediately go on my car and drive immediately on our company..

I surely kill someone who hurt her that made her cry..

Then I finally reach the company that made me immediately get inside and get inside to the elevator to go in the roof top, when the elevator reach the roof top, I start to walk towards on the door and open it to get inside to the roof top...

But.....

I saw a rose petals at the floor, then I just follow that petals, and when the petals was no more, I start to look up and found her smiling widely...

Then I start to look around, one table, two chairs for us, there's a three roses that she holding and she wearing a beautiful dress that Perfect for her..

Nayeon: happy birthday!

Me: you scared me..

Then I just walk towards on her and kiss her forehead..

Me: I think something bad Happened on you, because I heard that you sound crying, such a good actress

Then I just flick her nose by my finger..

Nayeon: mian, but do you like my surprise?

Me: no..

Nayeon: eh?

Me: because I love it..

Nayeon: more than me?

Me: of course not..such a jealous girlfriend..

Nayeon: by the way, I have three gifts for you..

Me: three? Why three?

Nayeon: stupid.. because it means i.love.you