- fifty two -

AFTER 3 MONTHS

NAYEON's POV

they already Announce one month ago that jieun suicide after the release of agreement of divorce of her and to jungkook, we all shock when jieun suicide inside of her house..

But me and him still not meeting each other since jieun kill herself..

But his parents was sometimes contacting me if I'm ok, I hope that jieun didn't tell to jungkook about minjin, because in scared to hurt again.

But he is not here in Korea, that his mom told me because he needs to do something to their company in US..and take a break first for sure because of his all big problems that he found to jieun. After jieun burial, he go back in US..but he doesn't even cry when we all attend the burial, he only just wearing a shades and black formal clothes..

I still Concern and worried about him, but I have no courage to comfort him..

----------------------

Mom and dad take a vacation since last day and they told me if they can brought minjin and I just allow them

Then I'm just alone at the big Mansion, that's why I decided to visit my old school

Empire high..

I just walk and walk around wearing this simple clothes..

The school was still like before and still not changing, all memories here was come to my mind that made me smile

That I first met the girls that I bow to them because of being poor girl, that I still have a big problem holding, and they just didn't let me to bow because they also same to me but they are so rich kids..and we all are classmates and that made us happy..

But the one I remember at the stair that Momo holding the cake on her hand, that she accidentally strip and trow the cake to jungkook..

That made all of us that time shock because of what happened, then Momo just being nice, to wipe the cake stain on his face but he just push her and that made me so mad and start calling him monster..

That the revenge was start and we both just acting immature that time, that he pour a water on me inside of his room..

Also about what happened that me and him was stuck at the elevator that he have a fever and I let his head laid at my thighs..

Also that he might kiss me that time, but that is not continue when the elevator already open

Also when he confess on me that I'm with minhyuk, I remember when he save me from young-jae group and that minhyuk was really make me a bait for jungkook but they didn't succeed when Jungkook hurt those bullshits..

But when we reach their house and he heal my wound at my wrist, the first kiss happen on his room, but we stop it that still processing on me, but I immediately push him and immediately run away.. because how embarrassing that moment..