- thirty four -

JIMIN POV

is they Joking?! Me?! I'm getting married with dahyun?! In this age?! 22! We are freaking 22!

I start confronting mom and dad when her parents and her was not here anymore, I keep talking to them about their decisions and they explained to me everything that before she lost her memories they already arranged us, in that minor age, they already plan about it..

The heck this life! Ugh!

NEXT DAY

mom told me that brought dahyun in the mall to find some her things for the wedding and for everything, if I disobey mom, for sure she will broke my things for a games..

Aiiiish! 

Then I just wear this

Then I just drive to their house to take her, for sure mom already told her that I will go on their house to take her in mall to buy her things for the wedding

Finally I reach their house and I just wait outside and grab my phone and call her and she finally answered it..

Me: I'm here, faster..

Dahyun: what you doing here?!

Me: aish, just wear something, mom told me that I'm gonna brought you at the mall that you will buy your things for the wedding..

Dahyun: WHAT?! MOM!!

this girl! My eardrums hurt because of her shout, aish!

Then she just hung up the call, and for sure I will wait here for many hours, well that girl is sometimes slow..

But in 30 minutes waiting she finally get out on their gate wearing this

Cute..

Wait wait?

Me: finally.. let's go

Then she just sigh and I just get inside on the car and she just seat on the back seat, what is this girl thinking? I'm her driver?

Me: what you thinking? That im your driver? Seat here in front seat..

Then she just rolled her eyes and start to get out and seat here at the front seat beside me and she close the door..