- Three -

Still NAYEON

I finally got home after I'm having fun with my new friends, I start to remove my shoes and put it on the side, then I start to turn on the lights from this small apartment of mine..

I start to change my clothes to cook some my dinner, well I'm only living here, mom was already living with her boss in Mansion..

When I already done cooking I just start to place it on my table and I start to eat by my own, while I'm eating, I start to miss mom who always beside me when we always eating lunch or dinner, but she is not on my side anymore and she already working somewhere..

Until my phone rings that made me look who is the caller and found mom name, and I put my spoon on the plate and answer the call..

Me: mom?

Mom: yes it's me nayeon..I have some news for you..

Me: what is it?

Mom: my boss talk to me earlier about my daughter and I told about you, and my boss wants you to live here with me..and pack your things and tomorrow you will leave that house, and we gonna give it to the house keeper..

Me: really mom?

Mom: yes nayeon, we gonna be together again..

Me: I'm so happy mom, I'm gonna see you again for 4 months I didn't saw you, I already miss you so much..

Mom: me too nayeon..so how's your school?

Me: I have a lot of new friends already mom and they all so kind towards on me..I'm so glad that a rich like them is not bad and they all so kind mom..

Mom: wow that's great...oh nayeon, I need to go on my work now..see you tomorrow ok?

Me: yes mom, take care...

Then she hang up the call now and I just smile and put it on the side and a smile plastered on my lips, I just continue eating my dinner..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I already here outside of the big gate waiting for my mom, my luggage was already here, and it's afternoon, lucky that my prof give me a permission to not attend school for now because my valid reason..

Then I saw the door open and reveal my mom that made us both walk to each other and hug..like how we miss each other and we both broke it..

Mom: come in now..

Then I just nodded and grab my luggage, and pull it to get inside and I found how big the house was here, and I can't help but to say wow and that made mom smile to me, this is big more than to our house before, this is looks like a mansion, well it's a mansion for sure..

Then we get inside to a maids room and I start to put my luggage on the side..

Until a maid walk in and I just bow on her..

Maid: Mrs. Lim, you and your daughter call by our boss..

Mom: ok we just gonna go there..

Then she nodded and start to get out from maids room, while mom look at me after I fix my clothes to put in the cabinet..

Me: mom, your boss is kind?

Mom: yes nayeon..for sure he and she will likes you..

And that made me smile..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mom open the door for us and we both get inside and I already found mom boss and that made me nervous, freaking nervous, and I start to close the door and we both walk towards on them and I bow to them with respect

Mom: Mr. And Mrs. Jeon this is my Daughter nayeon..

Jeon? Jeon Jungkook? Or I just misheard it? Or it's just same surname as him? Aish nevermind!

Mrs. jeon: oh she's pretty like her mom..

Mom: thank madame..

Mrs. Jeon: I heard that your daughter was studying in Empire high too..

Mom: yes madame..

Mrs. Jeon: nayeon..

Then I look at her..

Me: yes madame?

Mrs. Jeon: how is your school before? That you still not studying in Empire high..

Me: uhmm it's nice and all students on my school before is so kind too, they all friendly, but unlucky I'm not there studying, because mom decided to let me study in empire high for my good future..

Mrs. Jeon: so you are a honor student?

Me: yes madame, I'm valedictorian in senior high madame...

Mrs. Jeon: wow.. that's good to hear, you are not only pretty, you also smart girl..

Me: thank you madame...

Mr. Jeon: you must know my son, Ms. Nayeon..

Me: yes sir?

Mr. Jeon: do you know jungkook? He is my son..

Yeah I'm right, so this is the mistress that jihyo telling me, but she doesn't look like a mistress and his father is good looking and kind, but jungkook didn't see that..

Me: y-yes sir, my Friend told me about him..

Mr. Jeon: may I request something from you Ms. Nayeon?

Me: yes sir..

Mr. Jeon: for sure your friend already told to you about my son personality..and if it's ok to you, can you always look for him, and act like his maid inside of this house?

Maid? Maid of a monster? Gosh! I think I won't agree with this..

Mr. Jeon: I will make the payment double if you agree about my request for my son..

Then I look at mom who is nodding and I just look at him and nodded in response and he just only smile on me..

Another challenge again will Happen to me, when jihyo really told me about him, it's really made me scared, what if I already infront of him? What will happen to me? Is he going to kill me? Is he going to hurt me?  Is he going to bully me? Or he is going to play with me?

What I gonna do now? I won't let my mom disappoint about my decision and it's just only looking for him in school and be his maid here in their house, aiish...