- eighteen -

I woke up because of mom, who didn't stop shaking me and I just seat up and rub my eyes..

Me: what is it mom?

Mom: are you Stupid? Jungkook is waiting on you at the school, for sure he is waiting on you..

Wait..how mom did know about it? Wait...is jungkook told it to mom?!! The heck!

Then I just look at my watch and I saw it's already 5 pm, wait he told me to met him at 3 pm, and I look at outside and it's raining, so he is waiting there for two hours and it's raining..the heck that man!

I immediately get up from my bed and wear something comfortable and I also wear my jacket and when I already done, I just grab my umbrella and start to get out from the house to go in the school immediately..

I already reach the soccer field while holding the umbrella and I start to look for him and I finally found him standing without a umbrella and I just run towards on him and Share my umbrella with him..and he look at me..

Me: are you Stupid? You really go here that you think that it's gonna rain and you didn't brought a umbre--

I cut off my word when he suddenly hug me and that made me shock but I still holding the umbrella..

Me: w-what are you doing?

Jungkook: just let me hug you first, you stupid girl..you let me wait here for two hours..

Me: it's not my fault that you really wait here for two hours

Then he broke the hug and holding something on my jacket and it's the tag of prize of my jacket and I saw that he smirk..what he thinking?

Jungkook: you really buy a new jacket just for our date huh..

Me: stupid, all my jacket have a tag prize and I didn't remove those..

Jungkook: ok ok..so where do you want to have a date?

Me: well it's raining, and I find some better restaurant.. let's go...

Then I start to leave him and I remember that he still not beside me and I just look at him..

Me: ok ok, it's my treat! C'mon!

Then he just sigh and start to walk towards on me and we start to run outside from the campus..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We already reach the mall and he just keep following me while me I still finding the restaurant that we gonna eat a chicken noddle soup..

Jungkook: where is it?

Me: just wait..I still finding it..

Jungkook: aish, just let's go somewhere and for sure it's already close..

Me: no, for sure you will like it if you try it, and the prize was just 50 and really Perfect for my budget..

Jungkook: what?! 50? You gonna treat me to a low restaurant..

Me: you know what, stop complaint, and just follow me..

Then I just start to find it from whole mall, and we go on the ground floor to find it, but the restaurant here was already close and I just sigh

Jungkook: so it's close.. let's go somewhere..

Then I suddenly think the another restaurant at second floor..

Me: let's go at second floor..

Jungkook: what?! It's two times that we go there and my feet was so tired!

Me: then we gonna use elevator, faster!

Then we just go on the elevator and we start to get inside and press the button to go in second floor, until the elevator stop and the lights start to blink and blink and I just look at the floor number and we still at first floor and I start to press the button but there's no number revealing..

What the heck! Don't tell me that we both was stuck in the broke elevator! Aiiish!

Jungkook: the heck? We stuck here?

Me: looks like, yes..

Then he start to walk towards on my way and start to turn on the mic to the elevator tractor, but no one answering, and he start to kick the door and I stop him..

Me: stop, if you gonna kick it, we both gonna drop and died..

Then he just listen to me..

Me: let's just wait for the construction worker to help us to get out from here..

Then he laid on the wall on the side while I'm infront of him that my back was laid on the wall too and I just look at my jacket that also wet because of him..well I can't use my phone because I forgot to brought it..

Me: wait, is your phone with you? Try to call someone to help us here..

Jungkook: do you think my phone will survive at the rain that I standing for two hours?

Then I just rolled my eyes and we only can do was wait for someone help us here, until my eyes saw him walking towards on me and that made me push my back on the wall and he just continue walking towards on me and he put his one on the side of my head and he start to lean on me and I just start to push myself at the wall that he can't continue about what he gonna do..

And when our nose is touching, he suddenly drop and lucky that I catch him and I touch his forehead and he is have a high fever..

Aish stupid..

Then I start to remove my jacket and start to lay him and put his head on my thighs and I start to put my jacket on his body to cover him that he can't catch a cold..

And I just saw that he already sleeping and I just close my eyes too to drive to my Dreamland while waiting for someone who gonna help us both from here..

JUNGKOOK POV

I woke up and found myself laying on the floor and I look up and found her sleeping while seating and I found my head was on her thighs and that made me smile, and I raise my hand to remove from one of hair that covering her cute and pretty face and when I remove it, I put my hand on my side..

Yes I already admit, that I already like this girl..I fight with minhyuk because of her, I heard that minhyuk gonna court her and play on her heart and I won't allow him that's why I start a fight with him, that man was really boils my blood when I always see him..

Then I saw that she start to wake up and look around and she found me already woke up and she smile a little, that really made she looks Soo cute..

Nayeon: are you ok now?

Then I start to seat up and I found her jacket that on me and I just smile and I look at her that our face was just few inches to each other..

Me: yeah..thanks to you... nayeon.

My face star to lean on her, earlier I didn't know why I do that to her that im leaning on her earlier and she really looks nervous earlier, and I found a nervous look at her eyes when I already leaning on her and my hand was on the side supporting her not to fall, and when our nose was touching I saw that she tightly close her eyes and that made me smile a little and I start to close my eyes that ready to kiss her.....

But...

A light flash on us and we both look who is it and Finally someone save us from here and she immediately grab her umbrella and immediately run away from me and her jacket was still on me, what a stupid girl..looks like I gonna give this to her tomorrow..

Until that savior of us start to tell me that this place was not the good one to had that kiss and I can't help but to Chuckle and just get out from the elevator while holding her jacket..