- ten -

It's morning and we start to clean the house and make some breakfast for our boss, and it's my work to cook breakfast for them while mom will be clean the living room while the other maids is with her..

When I'm done cooking, I start to put it on the plates and place it on the table, and I also place their own plates and the untensils like spoon and fork, also the glass of water...

Maid told me that jungkook always want have a milk, and yeah I make some milk for him, I will not put some poison on his drink just because he hurt me..and it's already fine to me, he is lucky that his dad apologize to me.....

But a monster like him really drink a milk? So funny....

Then I already saw his parents walking towards here and seat on their own chairs, and start to look at the food that I prepare, then I also saw jungkook walking towards here and seat on the chair that front of his mom..

Mr. Jeon: you only cook this nayeon?

Me: yes sir..

Mrs. Jeon: it's looks so yummy, the smell was so good..I can't wait to eat this.. nayeon you already eat your breakfast?

Me: not yet ma'am, I will wait for my mom..

Mrs. Jeon: ok, if your mom done from cleaning, join our breakfast and don't refused about it..you also needs to eat the food you cook for us...

She said that I can't refuse and of course I'm scared to them and I only nodded..

Jungkook: maids! Where's my milk?!

Oh I forgot his milk and I immediately grab the glass of milk and place it on his side and he look at with one eyebrows raising up..and I whisper.

Me: your lucky that I didn't put a poison that might kill you, after what you did to me...enjoy your milk, monster..

Then I start to move away from him after I place his milk and I saw that he glaring on me and I just tease him with my look at him and he just rolled his eyes..until Mrs. Jeon saw my mom Walking towards here and that made her stand up..

Mrs. Jeon: join us now nayeon and also your mom..

Then we just nodded and we start to seat on the chair and Mrs. Jeon start to place a food on my plate that made my eyes widen because of what she did and I just stop her and said to her that I can handle it..and she just said no because she wants to take care me after all that jungkook did to me..and speaking of the devil, yes he didn't mind us and he just keep eating his breakfast..

Then we start eating breakfast together, until..

Mr. Jeon: this is yummy...did you study a culinary?

Me: uhmm n-no sir..

Mr. Jeon: by the way, stop calling me sir and stop calling her ma'am, you have rights to call us auntie or uncle..is it rules for you and also for your mom that can call by our names....

That made me and mom look at each other and just smile to them and nod..

Mr. Jeon: and yeah, so you didn't study a culinary, but you are soooo good at cooking, this is the delicious food that I taste..

Mrs. Jeon: he is right nayeon..looks like you will be our chef..

Me: oh thank you so much for compliment a-auntie..

Then they both smile widely on us and we start to eat again..

Mr. Jeon: by the way jungkook, you will go somewhere later?

Jungkook: yeah...

Mr. Jeon: cancel it.....

Jungkook: then why? It's important for me..

Mr. Jeon: but the one you need to obey was more important than that you thinking right now..

Then he just sigh..

Mr. Jeon: You and nayeon was have no school schedule this day, so you will help her later..

That made us stop from eating and he look at his dad...

Jungkook: what? Help her?

Mr. Jeon: yes you heard me, you gonna help her...

Jungkook: aish, from what?

Mr. Jeon: I told to nayeon last night that I have a gift for her, and also for her mother, we have a lot of extra big rooms here that no one own it, so I will give the one room to nayeon and one from her mom, and all things was already on their own rooms and you gonna help nayeon to place all the things, I know you only can do that, me and your mom will go in the company later for some meetings to attend, and if I heard that you hurt Nayeon again, you already know the consequence..I will brought you back at US and will live there forever, no friends, no computer, no phones, and Specially no black card..

Jungkook: yeah yeah..

Then I just Secretly smirk, looks like im gonna tease someone later..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and jungkook was already inside and I start to look for the things that need to place from the wall and from the bed, but this one is just standing and didn't mind me..that made me put the box on the side..and face him..

Me: your dad told you that you gonna help me, but you just acting king there..if you didn't listen, then it's easy, I will report it to your dad..

Jungkook: don't you dare...ok ok, just give the things that need to place in the wall, I more taller than you, you know, you really needs to drink cherifer that you can be taller than me..and you didn't disturb my peaceful life..

Me: sorry monster, but it's what your dad told you, and not me..looks like you forgot already..

Jungkook: shut up and give the things I need to place on the wall.

Me: ok ok easy calm down...this, place it on the right wall..

Then he just harshly grab it and walk towards on the right wall while I just cross my arm while smirking, but I remember that I need to fix the bed first..

Then I start to grab the things need in the bed, and I place it on the bed and also the pillows..

When I'm done, he start asking me again..

Jungkook: what else?

Me: grab that picture frame and put it on the middle..

Then he just obey me and start to grab the big picture frame of me with my parents and I just grab my luggage to put it on the cabinet, while I make my hair into bun that I can easily to move..