- fifty four -

NAYEON's POV

I stretch up and seat up from the bed, then I decided to do my morning routine and look for minjin and jungkook who is sleeping on her daughter room..

After doing my morning routine, I start to get out from my room and walk towards to minjin room to wake up them..

I open the door and look for them, then I found him and her was still sleeping while minjin was hugging her daddy, and that made me smile..I just get inside to wake up them and ruined their peaceful sleep

I start to tap jungkook shoulder..

"Kook wake up now" I said and he start to open his one eye and look at me, and he start to yawn and look at his daughter beside her..

"Oh our angel was peacefully sleeping, don't wake her up first" he said and start to seat from the bed that he can't wake up minjin, but minjin turn around to hug her stuff toy..

"After you eat breakfast, you will go home?" I ask him and he looks at me..

"Yeah, why? You want me to stay here?" He ask..

"Uhmm y-yeah"

Then he just Chuckle while smirking..

"Stop teasing me" I said..

"I'm not teasing you, I will got home to pack my things and get back here to stay with you with our daughter" he said..

"You won't stay here jungkook"

Someone said and we both look at my back and found dad who is Walking towards here..

"Why dad? You don't like jungkook to stay with with his family?" I ask while facing dad then jungkook stand up..

"It's not what I mean sweetie, jungkook won't stay here until you both was not married" dad suddenly said while smiling and me and him look at each other with confuse face and I look at dad..

"Dad, what do you mean?" I ask with confuse face..

"You and jungkook will get married next month"

That made my eyes widen..and I look at jungkook who is smiling widely..

"So, you both ok with that?" Dad ask..

"I'm so fine there Mr. Im" jungkook suddenly said that made me smile awkwardly at dad..

"That's good to hear, and jungkook call me dad because soon you will be part of this family and having your own family with my daughter and Specially with your daughter" dad said..

"And also you both can give us a another grandchild, minjin was getting older and for sure she wants a baby brother, right?" Dad said..

"Dad~!" I said and dad and him just Chuckle..

"Ok let's get out and eat some breakfast, breakfast not each other" dad said....

Then dad just get out before i scold him, then this jungkook just Chuckle and that made me slap his shoulder and get out from the room and he just follow me..