- twenty four -

dad buy some new things for me, my bag was new, my shoes was new and everything was new, I already wearing my uniform to go on school, I start to walk out from our house, but I stop on my track when I saw a car outside with one two bodyguards and one driver who is already inside..then I heard dad at my back that made me look at him who is Walking towards on me..

Dad: that's my gift for you nayeon, so I heard that you only Walking towards on your school, so I decided to buy a new car for you, and go now before you get late in your schedule..

Then I just hug dad and broke it..

Me: thank you so much dad, I really likes your gift for me..

Dad: welcome, so go now..

Then I nodded while smiling and I start to walk towards on the car, while the bodyguard open the door for me, and I just get inside and the bodyguards was on the other car, and we start to drive while I wave on dad and same as him..

We finally reach the school, and I already saw my friends walking out from their own cars and I just smile and the bodyguard open the door for me and I just thank him and I start to wear my shoulder bag and get out from the car, my friends saw me too, then I just smile widely on them and immediately walk towards to them..

Jihyo: you looks expensive unnie..

Me: thank you, dad buy some new clothes for me..and he also gift me that car..

Jeongyeon: wow..

Me: let's go now, we are late..

Then they just nodded and we Immediately go on the building while smiling widely and we just talking and talking, then we all get inside to our classroom..

Then our prof are now inside of our classroom to start her new lesson for us..so we just listening on her while she is busy discussing about our subject..

After 2 hours...

The class dismissed and we all decided to go in the court to practice about our project that about dancing, and the members need was nine, and we are lucky that we are nine..

But when we reach the court, we found him with his other friends talking too, but hobi saw us too..

Hobi: oh nayeon! Hi girls!

Really? He really needs to shout are names? Then we just walk towards on them...

Jin: wow, you looks so fine Nayeon..

Me: thank you..

Jin: by the way, we heard that you already living with your dad..

Me: uhm yeah, since last day..

Jin: that's good....so what you all doing here?

Sana: well, we gonna practice for our new project, about performance just like dancing..

Hobi: dancing? Same as our group..

Mina: you all also have a project?

Jin: yes, sir eric just told it to us in the morning for our finals, that's why we are too and our other classmates that have a own groups..

Then we all just nodded..

Jihyo: so, we gonna leave you first, we need to practice now..

Then they just nodded and we start to walk away from them and we start to go on our own place, and Momo our dancer start to tell us about the steps for the dance..

1 hour practicing and we finally done, and we only can do was form it all, but we gonna continue it tomorrow, and we all decided to buy some water, but someone give a bottle of water on me and I just look who is it, and it's Christian?

Me: Christian?

Then he just smile and nodded, that made my eyes widen...

Oh my gosh! I didn't know that he also studying here, that made me immediately hug him and broke it.

Me: why you didn't text me or chat me that you also studying here..

Christian: sorry nayeon, I also just saw you last week, and this day I can met you..

Me: aish still a shy boy..

Christian: no I'm not...I'm confidence guy now..

Me: really huh HHAHAHA...oh by the way, this my friends, jihyo, jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Mina, dahyun, chaeyoung and tzuyu..

All: nice to meet you Christian..

Christian: nice to meet you too..I didn't know that you have lot of Beautiful friends, but you only is not..

That made me slap his shoulder then we both just Chuckle..

Jihyo: by the way unnie, who is he?

Me: oh yeah, he is my childhood friend Christian, we both always with each other before, that we always be classmates and seat mates, and I warn you, he really loves teasing someone, that sometimes really annoy me..but he really annoy too when I always ruffle his hair just like this..

I start to ruffle his hair that made him said stop..

And that made us Chuckle..

Christian: she is really like that, she knows how to annoys me..

Me: well if you didn't start teasing me, you won't take a revenge from me..

JUNGKOOK POV

I'm going to give my bottle of water on her but I stop on my track when I saw a guy who holding a bottle of water for her, and she look at that guy and she said the name "Christian" it's my first time to heard that name...

Then that guy just nodded while smiling and I saw how he eyes widen and suddenly hug him that made my eyes widen too, and she broke it and they both talking and talking with her own friends..

Jin: hey jungkook, are you ok? Ohh.. Nayeon's new friend?

Me: I don't know, let's just don't mind them..

Jin: but how about that water?

Me: I more need this, and she already get something from that Christian..

Then I start to walk away from him and go with others..and I drink my water whole, because what jealousy I felt just now..

Suga: hey kook, easy.. it's just a water ok?

Taehyung: jealous?

Me: what do you think?

Then they just Chuckle on my response, and I Continue drink my water and when it's there's no water anymore, I just trow it on the trash bin..