- four -

It's already Wednesday and I back to school again after the discussion happen to me and to jungkook parents, they told me about his whole life and who is the real him..

I didn't expect that biggest bad boy of empire high was a good boy before when his mother is still alive, his dad told me that he start being like that a rude to others, because of his mom death, his mom have a cancer and died because of how his mom shock when she found his husband cheat on her and that might her kill herself inside of library in their house and the one who found her death body was 16 yrs old jungkook..

Jungkook really loves his mom but his mom leave him immediately and it's so sad for him, why people around this world that they dad cheat on their mom and their mom will kill herself, and they will change there self's..is so unfair, they didn't feel that there's still people who will be there for them..

And jungkook's heart was already chain and it's make it stone that no one can broke, he only knows that no one cares for him..but there's his dad and his stepmother that didn't stop loving him even he act like that...

Hayst...

Jihyo told me that we gonna surprise the birthday girl tzuyu, that's why she decided to let me brought the cake and the others will brought their own gifts for her and lucky I make a gift for Tzuyu, I don't know if she will like this...

Then we already found tzuyu upstairs then we just start to walk at the stairs to surprise her, until I accidentally sprain my feet that made me accidentally stumble and the cake suddenly trow away...and luckily that jihyo catch me and we found tzuyu running towards here, and I turn around to check the cake..

But....

We widen our eyes when we found where the cake drop, it's not in floor, it's not on stairs, it's not in railings, is drop into a monster...

Jungkook...

Gosh! Stupid nayeon! Then I saw Momo start to walk towards on him to wipe the icing that on his uniform, but he just push Momo on the side harshly and that made me mad, and he start to walk away with his 6 friends..

Me: hey you!

Then he stop infront of me and he look at up with glare, but I just shrugged it and walk towards on him but my friends trying to stop me but I just didn't mind them, because he hurt my friend Momo..

Me: Momo was being kind towards on you, but you push her harshly and it's not even her fault that the cake drop on your uniform and it's because of me, then I'm sorry about It and you need to apologize on her before you go..

Then he just smirk, a evil smirk..

Jungkook: who are you to tell me to apologize to loser huh?

Me: she is not loser monster..

Then I saw my friends shock because of what I said and even his friends look at us too with shock face and I saw a Deadly stare on his eyes and I just didn't mind it..if someone hurt one from my friends it's make me change and really want to fight with someone..

Jungkook: monster? Me?

Me: then who? Your shadow? Of course you...

Then he start to Chuckle evilly, then look at me and grab my wrist and immediately slam me on the wall that made my eyes blink and I saw our friends looking at us..

Jungkook: you only girl who call my monster....then if it's you want to call me monster, then I will show to you my monster side...but not now..for sure you will found it even I didn't touch you or talking with you like this..right?

Then he start to smirk and remove his hand from my wrist and walk away from us and his friends start to move away from us, but one from them stop and look at me..

It's Jin for sure..

Jin: are you ok?

Me: y-yeah..

Jin: I'm sorry about what our maknae did to you..

Jungkook: hyung let's go!

Jin: oh I need to go now, bye..

Then I just smile and he immediately follow that jungkook..while I just breath out..

Momo: unnie I'm sorry..

Me: no it's ok.. don't worry about it..

Jihyo: but nayeon unnie, you really call him monster, you only girl say it infront of him, unbelievable..

Me: well I'm not weak when someone hurt one from my friends, I don't care if he is my boss..

All: boss?

Me: oh yeah I forgot to tell you all, I already found my mom was working on jungkook house and mom call me last last night that she wants me to live with her in that house and his parents request something on me if I can look for him here in school and also be his maid inside of their mansion..

All: ohmygosh..

Chaeyoung: unnie, that's scary...you will be jungkook maids and you always saw him inside of their house and also you going on his room to brought his food or fix his things..and you will see how he is so hot..

And that made my eyes widen when chaeyoung suddenly said it, we all look at her..

Dahyun: chae, can you admit to me, do you like that mons-- jungkook..

Chaeyoung: no, why would I like him?

Jihyo: why when you know about that nayeon will be private maid of jungkook, you said those suddenly... it's obvious chae..admit it..

Chaeyoung: unnies, is it mean that a girl already likes someone when the girl just said like that?

Then we just nodded, well she is right..

Tzuyu: but unnie, is he already knows that you also living there and be with his private maid?

Me: no..

Sana: so unnie be ready later on their house, for sure if he knows that you also living there, he will put your life in hell..

And that made me gulp because of what Sana just told me..

Did I'm ready to work for him? What if he really hurt me? Aiish just be brave nayeon and Don't show to him your weak side..

Be a monster too like him and didn't care to all his threats to you..

And I just breath out, because for sure when I got back to that house, his face is only can I saw when I start my work..