- five -

I finally got home and I start to get inside from the maids room to change my clothes into casual that I can start my work here, mom told me that I need to brought jungkook food on his room right now because his parents will not got home this night because of hectic schedule on their company..

Well no worries that they totally wealthy because of a lot of big companies around the world that they need to fix..

But when mom told me that I need to brought his food on his room that made me goosebumps because I remember what I did to him..but I just breath out..

Mom told me where's jungkook room and she just explain it to me and I start to go upstairs to his room..

Then I knock first but no one opening this door and I decided to open the door and I start to look around if he is here and I just sigh and start to get inside while I didn't close his door first and I start to mesmerized his room, the color you can only see was gray, black and white and his bed was king size and it's color gray and his pillows was gray, white and black..

Looks like he really likes that Color, not obvious right?

Then I suddenly hear a voice that made me accidentally drop the tray of food, aish, here we go again!

Then I just bite my lower lips and just whisper to myself that be brave because he already at my back and I just Secretly breath out and turn around to look at him and I found that his arms was cross and he still wearing his uniform but his coat was not on his shoulder anymore and he trow his coat on the chair and cross his arm at me and his eyebrows cross too when he saw me..

Jungkook: how can you be part of the maids here huh? I think that you are rich because of what you just told me earlier that I'm monster, but looks here..and accidentally drop my food..are you stupid? Or clumsy poor girl?

Me: yeah I'm poor and I don't like to share my story to a monster like you, well I'm enjoying myself when cleaning something nice, and why you try to clean your mind huh? That I can't call you monster..

Then I start to grab the tray and the plate and cup from the floor and fix it..until he say something while seating on his chair and he start to cross his legs..

Jungkook: looks like you very known me, did you?

Me: sorry not sorry monster but I don't know you..

Jungkook: oh really? So my dad didn't told you about me just to be my maid, I'm right? Well it's impossible that one from maids will come here, because no one maids let me enter from my room if that maid is not private maid, so you lie on me..

Me: ok I'm not lying, I saying the truth, I knock here to wait for someone open the door but I just decided to get inside to brought your food monster, and I didn't even know that you are not here..and yeah what is the connection that I came here and know about your past huh? Looks like you more stupid than me..

Jungkook: what?!

Me: nothing monster... good evening monster boss..

Then i just get out from his room and leave him mad there and when I already walk away from his room, I start to laugh because I really made that jungkook mad because of me..hayst, it's so feel better that you really made someone mad on you..and it's really give me strength you know..