- forty six -

NAYEON's POV

I start to open my eyes and look at the person beside me, but he is not here anymore, where's jungkook? There's no class this day, but why he is not here..

"Jungkook" I said..and I start to seat up from the bed "jungkook"

Until I just saw the door start to open and reveal him holding a tray of foods, and he also saw me when he start walking towards here..

"You finding me?" He said while putting the tray of foods at the desk..

"Yeah..where did you go?" I said..

"I just prepare your breakfast, I already eat my breakfast don't worry" he said and he start to pull the desk that food of tray was at the top and he just told me to eat and I just nodded, then he said that he will take a shower first and he kiss my forehead before getting inside of the bathroom..but I stunned when he suddenly saying this..

"I love you, always take care, ok?" He said before going away..

He is weird this morning..then I just shrugged it and continue eat my breakfast..

JUNGKOOK's POV

I get inside of the bathroom after I kiss her forehead and saying the three words to her, I already taking a shower, while I put my hand at the wall and burst in tears..

Wanna know the reason?

FLASHBACK

I wake up and I just found her sleeping peacefully and that made me smile widely..hayst I want to pinch her cheeks right now because she is so cute, but she is sleeping and I won't do that..

I decided to get up to prepare a breakfast for her, for sure when she wake up she will find a breakfast and me..

But when I get out from the room, dad appear infront of me..

"Looks like your morning was great" dad said..I just smile and nodded...

"Are you going to make a breakfast for nayeon?" Dad ask..

"Yes, is the maids already prepared the breakfast?" I ask..

"Yeah..but before that, come with me on my office, I will tell you something important" dad said and I just nodded with confuse face..

----------------------------------------

We get inside on his office while he seat at his chair and I just seat at the couch..

"Do you still remember your strict grandma?" Dad said and I just nodded..

Well grandma was literally strict towards at me, but grandma was living at US and taking care of our company, she still strong and not weak, and she really can make a person obey her.. people around her was scared on her, Specially dad, when dad introduce his new wife to grandma before, grandma really mad that time and warning the new wife of dad that my mom now, that she will kill her if she didn't move away from dad, but dad was strong and he win from the battle...grandma really loves controlling our life's..and I'm only grandma grandson and the others was her granddaughter..

"Your grandma call me since last week..and she give me this" dad said and he show a envelope to me and I just grab it..

"I already read what written on it and I will let you read it and decide" he said...

Then I just open th envelope and grab the paper inside, I start to read the letter of grandma who is saying that she already miss me and she wants me to stay with her in US after I graduate in college..

But the last was really made me shock..

"Grandma was already weak my grandson, for sure you still don't have a girlfriend and I decided to make a arrangement of Marriage of you and my business partner daughter that is your childhood friend, she already miss you grandson, still remember jieun? She Badly want to see you, and you will be the heiress of all of our properties..so you need to have a wife and it's jieun, see you my grandson"