- forty nine -

I get out from the back stage that I doesn't looks like I cried so much, because I put some make up on my eyes that they can see, then I just smile at them and seat at my chair..

Then Chris hold my hand I just smile at him and he just looks worried on me..

"What a lovely performance of our Magna cum laude Ms. Nayeon, thank you for your lovely performance" Jin said and I just smile at him..

"For sure the others here was felt the song, because it's for the girl who wants to confess to someone that she loves since long time ago, and it's also can be similar to person who broke up with you that you still want to be back to you because you still loves him" Jin said..

"So let's stop this drama, before this reunion will end, we have a last game and it's called trip to Jerusalem and for sure you all know that" Jin said, then we all just nodded..

"Ok, let's wait for the staffs to prepare the chairs at the middle" Jin Continue..

"The game is little different from the original game of this, that you will seat to chair, but at the chair, there's 6 boys who will seat into 6 chairs in circle way, then there's 7 girls will be walk around and around while dancing and jamming to the sound will start" Dahyun said..

"So please stand and seat at chair to boys who I will call" Jin said..

"First hobi, second Jimin again, Third Taehyung again, Fourth namjoon, Fifth Chris and sixth Jungkook, come over here now" jin said and I start to push Chris and he just give me a playfully glare and I just thumbs up to tease him and they start seat at the chair..

"So let's call the girls, first Jeongyeon, Second Momo, third tzuyu, fourth Hannah, fifth Shane, sixth jieun, And seventh Nayeon" Jin said..

The hell, me again? Aish!

Then we start to stand up and go at the place..then the people around start to cheer..

Then we start to make a line that ready to jam to music..while this chris just teasing me

Then the music start, it's Taki Taki, then we start to jam while walking around and I just swing and swing same as jieun and tzuyu, who looks so embarrassed..

Then the music stop and we immediately seat at the guy..

Lucky that I seat into namjoon, then Shane was the one who leave..

Then we start to walk around again and jamming to music again, the stop was we literally we didn't expect to stop..

What a hard game..

Then it's stop again and I seat on Chris lap and Jeongyeon and she just give a death glare to her long time Boyfriend namjoon..

Then we just stand up...

The woman was here was only five and the chairs was already 4, only hobi, Chris, jungkook and jimin is there..

AFTER AN MINUTES

We only three who is here, me, jieun and Hannah, while only here was Chris and jungkook..

Hayst..

Then we start to jam to the music and it's been long before they stop the sound, until the music stop and I immediately seat on Chris lap and Hannah was leave..

But Chris will move..

Hayst what a unlucky!

Me and jieun was here and jungkook was on the middle seating..

Then the music start, then we just dance and dance..

What the heck the price my daughter want! But jungkook was the only guy here, what I gonna do? But it's for my daughter happiness and I will do that..

It's been long the music was still on and still not turning off, then the sound suddenly stop and I immediately seat on him even it's embarrassing..then jieun push me harshly at the floor and she seat on him..

Then all people see that, that made them look at here and Jin immediately help me to stand up..

"Are you ok nayeon?" Jin ask...

"N-no" I said in stutter way..

"Let's end this game first, nayeon was injure" jin said and he let me seat at the chair and jieun and jungkook was already standing..

I just look at my knee..hayst

"Perfect for a stealer like you nayeon" jieun suddenly said that everyone heard it from the mic because the mic was near on her..

"Jieun you only a visitor here don't say that" Jin said that he checking my knee and girls and chris immediately go here to check me..

"Visitor? But I'm jungkook wife, I'm Mrs. Jeon and I have a rights to go here and if I'm not here, I already see how you secretly stealing my husband again!" Jieun shout..

"You!" Tzuyu said while looking at jieun, then I just stop tzuyu by holding her hand..

Then the guards just start to say to visitors that the party was end and only bangtwice squad was here, Chris and jieun was still here..

"Why you all so worried on her? Looks who's saying that she is strong, I only push you and you already acting that you are hurt and injury, what a good act nayeoj_ jieun said with a laugh

*A/N: Guys guys wait, it's not the jieun we know, it's not IU HAHAHAHA *

"You know what jungkook, why don't you teach your stealer and killer wife to cover her mouth to shut up and she really irritating me so bad, you know that?" Tzuyu said..

"And who are you to tell that kind of things to my husband huh?" Jieun said..

"Well first he become your husband, he is our best friend and he is long time Boyfriend of nayeon unnie, and you even like a ghost who suddenly appearing to ruined everything right?" Tzuyu said then I saw a madness forming on jieun face..then she slap hard tzuyu..

That made our eyes widen and jungkook see that and he immediately go here and stop jieun..

"How dare you?! You little shit!" Jieun said to tzuyu and tzuyu just smirk and look at her..

"Kook take home your wife, before some war will happen here just because of your immature wife" jihyo said..

"Yeah I will do that, jieun stop!" Jungkook while looking at his wife who is burning in madness..

"No! That nayeon will be leave here! She trying to stealing you from me!" Jieun said..

"I said stop jieun!" Jungkook said in loud voice..

"So you will choose her over me? That we both have a child? I do everything jungkook just to make you mine, I join you grandma to take you in US I try to kill nayeon because she going to take you away from me!" Jieun said that made us look at her..and I stand up..

"W-what you just said? Trying to kill me, I'm right?" I said while looking at her and she look at us with parted mouth..

"You are the hell who cut the wires of unnies car before! That might she die! You bitch!" Dahyun said that going to grab her hair but jimin stop her..then tzuyu also going to grab her but Taehyung stop her too..

"Let me go! I will give her a power punch! My unnie will be die just because of her immaturity! You slut! You big slut!" Dahyun said..

"You know jungkook you wrong to choose jieun, wanna know why? Because there's a lot of accidents happen to unnie and all what we think is jieun the main killer, that trying to I kill unnie! For sure there's a lot of Secrets that she hiding from you, that slut was full of Secrets! Take her home before I burn her alive!" Tzuyu said with loud voice, then I saw how he glaring to jieun and he harshly grab her arm and pull her outside that I heard that she start to groan in pain, then jimin and Taehyung let go of their wife's now..

"Perfect for her" tzuyu and dahyun said..

Then I just seat at the chair and burst in tears because I really trust jieun since before all because of jungkook..

But I didn't expect that she can do it just for jungkook and just for her obsession to love..