- Seven -

I brought tzuyu to go back to our classroom and our friends also saw her red eyes after crying on my shoulder and I brought her on her chair to seat up and the others start to get up and face Tzuyu..

Jihyo: hey why you suddenly crying tzuyu?

Well we only here because our prof said that no more class for today because they have a meeting..

Tzuyu: unnie, I already realized it, and I found him...I found him k-kissing someone..

And she start to burst into tears..

Me: guys, can you told me about her and Taehyung? I just found out that she likes Taehyung without knowing the whole reason..

Sana: sorry unnie we didn't share to you about what happened to tzuyu and Taehyung before...well it's time, tzuyu and Taehyung was childhood bestfriend but that friendship broke apart when tzuyu move away from his life when they both are 13 yrs old..tzuyu make a mistake to Taehyung, she told to Taehyung that she will be back after 3 months before but she didn't go back and Taehyung start to move on about her and Taehyung Finally saw tzuyu here in empire high but there's no communication happen to both of them, and for sure Taehyung Remember Everything..but sometimes, Taehyung parents and tzuyu parents hanging out together...and we always talk to tzuyu about her real feelings for Taehyung since before and she only realize it last night and she told us except to you unnie that she gonna confess on him but looks like she found out that Taehyung is kissing with someone and it's hurt her..

I just listening to her while caressing Tzuyu's back who didn't stop from tearing up..

Hayst, it's really hard to move on to someone that you only realize that you already in love to that guy, and it's happening to tzuyu right now and we just comforting her just now..

Me: advice from me, when you already felt different from guy, and it's make your heart flutter, it means that it's starting to form love and don't let it Continue if at the end you will be hurt just like what happened Tzuyu just now, because you know, it's really not easy to move on from someone you like it's really kill yourself inside, it's really made you so broke and other people in this world when they found out that they like someone but at the end they found that someone they like was with someone already, they will be so depressed and might be kill there self's, it's the Power of love, don't really trust someone who really can't wait to give back the love they want.. always remember that

And they all nodded to my advice and we just look at tzuyu, who start to calm down...

Tzuyu: thank you unnie, yes I will do that..I don't trust a man who really can't wait for the girl that they didn't even truly loves..

Me: good to hear Tzuyu..so stop crying now, it's just will ruined your make up, you look fresh but now look at you, you look haggard just because of that guy..

Then she suddenly chuckle and that mad us Chuckle too, and she start to comb her hair by her hands and start to fix her make up..

Then she show to us her Beautiful smile and that made us smile too...

Momo: so tzuyu, show to him that you are not affected about what you saw and make him mad to himself because of what he did to you..and let's go in canteen, I'm hungry..

Jeongyeon: Momo still not recess time..

Momo: but we don't have a prof this time, so just go with me in canteen, please..

Me: ok.. let's go now..

Then tzuyu start to stand up and nodded then we all start to get out from the room to go in the canteen, that Momo wants to eat...

We are so near to canteen when we found them and that made us stop from our track and I just hold tzuyu hand tightly..then I whisper something on her that don't look at him and she obey me..

And yeah he is with the girl, that looks like Taehyung kissing someone just earlier that tzuyu told us, and they all just talking while seating on the chair and we just start to walk towards in the canteen and didn't mind them, when we already pass them I felt that tzuyu breath out, then we stop when this monster call me but I didn't turn around..

Jungkook: hey you Stupid! Turn around and face us..I'm your boss right?

Then I just rolled my eyes and let go tzuyu hands and cross my arms and turn around to face them..

Me: what do you want again huh?

Jungkook: buy some food for us..

Then I just Chuckle a little....

Me: first I have a name and it's nayeon, and second I didn't obey someone who always annoy me and always irritating me and of course I didn't obey someone monster, like you..well my patience was long, but looks like it's just will be short because of what you calling me stupid..

Then he stand up while his one hand on his pants pocket..

Jungkook: really? You won't obey me..then ok... it's just easy for me to kill someone who really disobey me, and yeah my patience was long also like yours, but when you start calling me monster and saying bad terms towards on me, my patience start to short..or I can told to all people around here about your true identity...

That made me look around Secretly and I found the students looking at us already after the bell rings..and looks like waiting for what I gonna say, such a gossip students..

Then I just sigh and look at him..

Me: do you think I will be scared just because you know my true identity, we'll all what you know it's just a piece of cake, you still didn't know my true life story...and if you insist I can even told it to all people around here.... listen  everyone!

Then I look at the students around us..

Me: yes I'm not rich and I'm just poor and yes, I'm a private maid of jungkook, my mother was maid too, we both living on their house and I can't told to all about the reason because its private..so all of you already knows my identity..then I don't have a big problem this school, if you gonna bully me because I'm not rich like the students around here..then go, I don't care, my mom raise me with a good manners and be strong if someone will hurt me, I'm not like someone who don't have a manners for the older to them it didn't give a respect and always rude...right monster?

Then I look at him who looks mad on me already and I just smirk..

Me: looks like I already made you mad, well that's fun for me..if you didn't call me, this situation will not happen right? So if it's only my business here, i need to go now because I'm busy person.. let's go girls..

Then I pull them away from them and leave those students with parted mouth and I hear that they start mumbling something on me and I just take those all..