- twenty three -

Dad get inside to my room and tell me that nayeon and her mom was already at the downstairs and he also told me if I gonna say bye to her, but I didn't answer him and he just get out from my room, while I just grab the bracelet she give to me..

I ask her last day, if she will be my girlfriend and she only give this bracelet..

Then I just sigh and I just stand up to see her before she left, then I start to walk towards on the stairs and I already saw her with her mom and her dad too, they both walk was talking to them while smiling, and dad eyes saw me

Dad: come here and say goodbye to her..

I just continue walk downstairs while my one hand was on my pocket pants, then I just look at dad and to her, who is smiling..then I remembered the bracelet she give to me was two, and I grab it from my pants and I wear the black one and I grab her wrist that made them all look at us and I start to put that pink bracelet on her wrist, when I already put it on her I look at her..

Me: full fill your promise...

Then she nodded and I remove my hand from her, and she start to look at my dad and to my new mom..

They all say goodbye to us and start to walk out from our house and we just follow them to give a respect, then her parents start to get inside, while I just close my eyes first and open it and still found her outside of the car, then I decided to pull her for a tight hug first..I will miss her so much..I will always miss her scent in house, I will Everything from her, that we both always annoying each other and fighting like a cat and dog...

Nayeon: i-i need to go now..

Then I broke the hug with my teary eyes and she start to smile a little and start to walk towards on the car and she let go of my hand now, that a tear start to drop..and she lastly wave on us and totally get inside to the car and they start to drive away from here..I will miss her soooo much...

NAYEON POV

He suddenly grab my hand and my eyes was just widen, when he suddenly grab something on her pants pocket and reveal the bracelet that I give to him and he wear the black one, while he put the pink one on my wrist and he look at me and say that I will full fill my promise, then I just nodded and he let go of my hand now, and we start to get out from the house and they just follow us, and I let mom and dad get inside to the car, while I helping the guards putting our luggage and other things on the tunk of car, when we already finish, I start to walk towards on the car to get inside, but someone pull me and I saw who is it and it's jungkook who Suddenly hug me tighter, while me, hesitating not to hug him, i just close my eyes first and I open it say that I need to go now and he broke the hug and look at me with teary eyes..and I let go his hand now and I start to smile to them and wave and totally get inside the car and I close the door now and the car start to drive away from there and I look at him who is already crying..then I just look at my front, that I didn't expect that one tear will drop from my eyes and i just wipe it, and I look at the bracelet..

You will heard my answer jungkook, but it's still not now..I still need to do something, I need to know if you really mean it and not playing on me that you can't hurt me..

I'm very sorry jungkook, I also likes you, but it's still not the right time to say it to you..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The maids help me to brought my things on my new room upstairs and this house was big too like the house of jeon, and my room was big more than to my room in Jeon's..

Then I let the maids get out now and they just nod and start to close the door and leave me alone here, while I just mesmerizing my room, I already have a picture frame on the wall, my family picture was on the wall too, and the room was light pink is the color, the bed was queen size, this room is just like my room before when dad is not become part of those mafia..

Then I start to place my clothes in the cabinet and all my things I start to put on the desk to place it formally, but I saw a one square frame on the luggage and I just grab it and found the section A and B at the Camp, then a smile plastered on my lips, then I just wipe it by my hands and I start to look at our classmates, and I'm on middle with dahyun and tzuyu who is smiling and the others was on my side too and to my back..who is doing a peace sign and my eyes caught someone it's minhyuk and jungkook, minhyuk was looking at someone and I just follow where he is looking at and it's on me, and I also saw jungkook looking at the same where minhyuk looking at...

me...

Wait.... don't tell me..

Minhyuk also likes me? Jungkook also likes me?

And Jin just told me when they both fight was a reason they likes someone and it's same girl they like...

I-its m-me?