- twenty six -

A new day and a new life that he will ignore me, that he will stop annoying me, irritating me, teasing me and bullying me..for sure, he will back to the monster jungkook..

I go here in school in early time, to walk around to see the place that me and him always fighting and when he always running while he snatch one from my things..

I first to visit was the empire high garden, I just look around and I look at the bench that he took my sketch notebook while I drawing something and I just shouting his name but he didn't give back it on me, that made me slap hard his shoulder..that he just trow my sketch book and walk away from me that time..

Second I visit was the golf place, I remember when I'm part of that club with the others, that I accidentally golf his feet that really made him groan and I still saw his madness that time, that made me smile a little..

Third, was the roof top, I remember when he slam me on the wall because he really done to my words towards on him..

Fourth was the place when he suddenly brought me to that dark place, and he told me that he wants us to date and that really made me so shock..

Fifth, was at the theater room, I get inside on it and look inside, I remember when I cried because of the movie and he is the one who give the tissue on me and I just grab it to wipe my tears..

I can't go on the camp site because it's far from here, but I just remembered it, the way he lift me bridal style after I sprain my feet, when the ball Accidentally trow on my face that have a red mark on my forehead and he is the one who stay with me and helping me to heal it..

Sixth, when we both had a date, and he wait for me in two hours while raining, and when I saw him and told him why he wait for me and he suddenly hug me that he is wet by the rain..

Then we both stuck in the elevator, that he have a fever and I laid his head on my thighs and I put my jacket on his body to let the heat come in his body that will he will felt fine..

The last one, when he save me from his mortal enemy who rope me on the chair, and when he lift me to go on their house to heal all my wounds, that I seating on his bed while he is seating on his chair facing me, while only wearing his black and gray bathrobe, that he only wearing a short but no shirt inside..

Then I tease him if he is jealous because I go with minhyuk more than on him, and he really told me the truth, he really jealous, he even trow the cotton when he said those, and the one when I laid on his bed and while he is on my top, and he confess on me that time, that made me stunned, that he trying to kiss me but I stop him by putting my both hands on his chest that I didn't know why i did that, that I even know he is not wearing a shirt..

The more embarrassing happen, when I said that I won't to be pregnant that made him smirk while Chuckling, and he told me that he just gonna take my first kiss and he will make it worth it..

Then I didn't stop him and he totally kiss me, and my world was stop when it's happen and I just responded on it, that I felt that he smile and the way we slowly move our lips together, that I really felt that he really sincere to his feelings for me..

When we slowly broke it, we both look at each other and I back to my senses that made me push him back to seat on the chair and immediately run away from him and immediately run towards on my room that time..

Many days I didn't get over that kiss Happen, and it's still on my mind..

I really made such a stupid decisions, that I have alot of promises on him, that I will answer him, and I answer him that I don't want to see him, that I know that he will be hurt and ignore me and going to be a monster again..

The bell was ringing now, and it means the start of school was on going, and I just start to go to our own floor..

Then I reach the court, and I already saw him and his two from fan girls, he already wearing a black clothes and yeah the monster was back..

Then one girl was holding a cake for him, and he is with 6 boys well you already know who is it..

Then he evilly smirk, and grab the cake by his one hand and look at it while smirking evilly..while his one hand was on his pocket pants..

I widen my eyes and also the others who looking at them right now, when he suddenly smack the cake on the girl face, and he said "I don't like you" then he start to give a glare on the other girl and just walk away, while suga, hobi, Taehyung, and jimin was following him now, and that girl was crying while comforting by her other friend and they both run away from here..

Then Jin and namjoon saw me, I just walk towards to them..

Jin: you already see what happened nayeon..

Me: i-i know..

Namjoon: what you gonna do now? The monster you know was back, but more monster..

Me: I'm sorry Jin and namjoon, I didn't know that he will be like that, after I just did on him last night..

Jin: that you hurt him? We already know about it, jungkook is drunk when he go on their house, and I'm the one who help him to get back to their house, his dad was so mad at him when his dad and his mom found him drunk..they think that the reason was you, but I told to them a lie, that they gonna scold jungkook more...and we don't know, what is the other way that will stop him from this games..he is scary when it comes like this..

Me: I didn't know how to start..I didn't know how I talk to him properly that I know he already a beast or a monster, that he might hurt me..I'm scared too, but I'm the reason why he acting like this, and I'm only can solve this problem..

Jin: are you sure?

Me: yeah..but I didn't know when and where..

Namjoon: don't worry, I will invite your friends and also my friends and Specially your for my opening, I have a cafe, it's just looks like a house and we only gonna have fun, it's will happen tomorrow..and I already tell it to them, and just told it to your friends nayeon, And I hope you all will go..

Me: yeah, we gonna go there, is it ok I will brought Chris?

Jin: Chris?

Me: oh, he is my childhood friend, that I just met last last day at this place too..

Rm&Jin: ahhhh

Me: Namjoon, just text me the address ok?

Namjoon: ok.

Me: I going now...

Then they both just smile while nodding and I lastly smile and walk away from them..