- fifty five -

JUNGKOOK's POV

we already discussed for the wedding and everything was done and everything was fine, we already contact our other friends to attend the wedding and they said that they will call if they can go but our closest friends they immediately say that they will go at the wedding..it's will be Korean traditional wedding that me and nayeon will wear a traditional hanbok because it what our parent wants..so we don't have a choice and obey them..

But for now, our parents give us some time first to have a moment with my daughter and with my future wife..

Nayeon let minjin wear a beautiful dress because I promise to minjin that we gonna go somewhere that she can enjoy and that made her excited..

"Are you ready sweetie?" Nayeon ask..

"Yes eomma! I'm very excited!" She said while smiling widely and nayeon start to stand up now while I just lift minjin to my arms and start to get out from the room with nayeon and we downstairs and found our parents who is busy sipping their coffee..

"Take care darling" our parents said and we just smile and get out from the house and I start to put minjin at the back seat while nayeon already at front seat and I just get inside to the driver seat, then I start my engine..

While minjin was just busy playing to her favorite stuff toy, while I'm busy looking at the road, then nayeon suddenly ask something on me..

"Love, is it ok that I contact Chris about our wedding that he is invited?"

"Of course yes, why?" I ask and look at her and look at the road again..

"I think that you might get mad or jealous because I contact him that without your permission" she said and I just Chuckle and grab her hand..

"I already told you since you get back to my arms that I'm not going to get mad or get jealous to him, because I know you only loves me and only friendship you can give to him" I said while smiling..

"Then you finally realized" she said and we both just Chuckle..

"And another reason that I won't get mad or jealous on him because soon you will be forever mine" I said and just look at her and I saw that she is blushing and I just Chuckle and look at the road and she playfully slap my shoulder..

"Stop Making me blush!" She said..

"Appa why eomma cheeks was so red?" Innocent minjin suddenly ask..

"Eomma was so in love to appa that's why eomma was get have a red cheeks" I said teasingly to nayeon..

"Omo..eomma was really loves appa!" Minjin shout while smiling..

"Yah jungkook! Stop teaching minjin like that" she said and me and minjin just laugh at her..

--------------------------------------------

We finally arrived at mall, and we just start to follow minjin, because we let her find the things she wants that I will buy for her and I have nayeon permission because it's also what she wants but don't spoil more minjin..

"Appa I want this big bunny" she said while hugging the big bunny

"Of course sweetie, you will get it" i said while smiling and we start to buy the big bunny and she don't want to put it on the bag and she only wants to hold it only..

"Appa is it looks like you and eomma?" Minjin said while we already walking..

"Yeah sweetie, and of course you also looks like a bunny, our baby bunny" nayeon said..

"Then we are a bunny family, a perfect bunny family, because I have a pretty eomma, I also have a handsome appa, also I have this big bunny that from appa and eomma, and I'm the happiest baby bunny ever!" She said and that made us smile widely on her..

---------------------------------------------

We just watch minjin who is playing at the play ground in this mall and nayeon didn't stop from Taking Picture of her, while I just seating at this bench with cross legs and holding the big bunny of minjin, until a two girls go infront of me holding their own phones..

"You are Mr. Jeon right?" One girl said who is smiling widely..

"Uhm yes I am, uhm who are you?" I ask..

"Omo, Finally we met you, we are your big fan girls, I'm Kim Hannah and this is Jung Aera" this hanah said..

"And we also wants a autograph from you" Hannah said and they show their Picture poster of me and I just smile and grab the poster and I start to sign my signature there and give it to them

"Omo aera! Thank you so much oppa!" Harrah said and they bow to me with their big smiles and run away now..I just Chuckle to their cuteness..

Then I heard a gossip from the girls who is looks like same age as nayeon, I just Secretly look at them but I heard what they saying..

"Omo he is Mr. Jeon Jungkook that owner of that big company here in Company, it's my first time to see him here and he is so handsome" one girl said who is holding her milktea..

"Yes is true, I hope that he don't have a girlfriend or family, because I will be so brave and introduce myself to him" one girl said and I just found that they both start to stand up and seat beside me..then I just look at my future wife and to my daughter who is still busy there..

"Hi Mr. Jeon" the girl who told me I'm handsome said and I look at her..

"Hello" i said not smiling..

"I saw that you are alone here Mr. Jeon, so me and my bestfriend decided to come here and have some talks with you, if it's ok with you, can we ask some questions?" She ask with brave personality and I just nod..

"How old are you? Because you looks like 18" she said..

"No, I'm 27"

"Omo you are same as age as me and Sarah" this second girl said..

"Then?" I ask while looking at them..

"Oh it's nothing..and last question, can we know if you already have a girlfriend? Also me and Areum wants to be friends with you" this Sarah said and she offer her hand on me..

"He already have a fiance and it's me"

Me and this two girls look at my future wife who is raising eyebrows right now..

"Fiance?" This Areum said..

"Yes she is" I said and stand up and hold nayeon hand..

"And we getting married next month" nayeon said..

"And if you gonna ask my fiance once again that you want to friends with him, his answer will be no..I don't want that my fiance have a friends like you both that have a bad intention to my fiance, I am right?" Nayeon said with braveness and smirking and this two was just walk out from us..

"Such a brave future wife" I said and pinch her cheeks..

"Of course, I won't let those sluts touch you or become your friends" she said and I just Chuckle on her because she is being jelly jelly wifey..

(A/N: hey guys! The next chapter of this story will be the end of story, and I will take Advance to all who supports this story and who keep voting and reading this, it's been so long chapters that work hard for this and for sure you all have some fun with this story, and thank you so much for that!🥺 I hope that you all still support my other stories, it's will take so long before I upload a new NAYKOOK story because I will upload a TAETZU story soon as possible and I still have DAHMIN story that still not done... ADVANCE THANK YOU TO ALL AND LOVE YOU ALL!💖)