- eight -

We finally done from our physical education subject and I just grab my bag and start get my towel and the bottle of water and start to drink it, well I'm so tired that's why I drink a lot of water just now..

Then I excuse myself from my friends first because I need to go in bathroom first and I immediately go in the bathroom here and start to close the door to let me pee first..

I finally done, that's why I start to open the door but I can't, and I start to open it but still no, wait... there's someone lock me here?!

Me: oh my God! HELP ME! HELP ME! PLEASE HELP ME!

I start to cry because I remember what happened to me before when I'm 8 yrs old when I study on our school before, that there's a lot of girls bullying me because of my curly hairs before, then when I get inside to bathroom, they lock me and I start to be scared because it's so dark and I really can't see something or someone..

I start to hug myself while crying and still saying help me, until I slowly drop on the floor to seat and push myself more in the wall because I really scared.. I'm so scared, I need my mom..I need her...

Until I felt that my world start to dizzy and...

DAHYUN POV

Unnie still not coming back and her bag was still here, I look at my phone, she already late for 50 minutes and it's time to our warm up and our prof start to check us and he found that nayeon unnie was not here and by the way the section A was with us too.. Specially those kings of empire high was here..

Prof: where's Ms. Lim? She's 50 minutes late..

Jeongyeon: prof, for sure something emergency happen on her and for sure she will be back..

Jimin: or she really don't want to attend this subject like what she did last day..

Then I just glare on him and he just smirk and look away..

Prof: tzuyu and dahyun go in the bathroom and call her now to start the warm up..

Then we just nodded and me and tzuyu start to walk towards on the bathroom, then we start to open the door, but it's lock..wtf?

Tzuyu: unnie what's wrong?

Me: the door was lock, call the janitor, faster!

Then tzuyu nodded immediately and call the janitor to go here and finally the janitor Running towards here with her and I told to her that door was locked and she start to put the key to unlock the door and finally the door open and we start to look for nayeon unnie, then me and tzuyu eyes was widen when we found unnie laying on the floor faint and looks like she cry..

Then I immediately get out from the door and immediately go on our classmates and they all look at me when they saw me..

Me: prof, nayeon unnie was found can't inside of the bathroom and we need your help..

That made all our classmates stand up with shock face and we immediately go in the bathroom and prof already saw nayeon unnie and I saw tzuyu crying and prof start to lift faint nayeon and immediately brought at the clinic while me and jihyo unnie start to calm down tzuyu, then I saw the class A the group of Irene smirking with cross arms.

Don't tell me that they are the one who lock unnie there and I just excuse myself from them first and call those girl and they all look at me with their classmates..

Irene: why?

Me: you and your group, you all who lock unnie inside of the bathroom, did you?

Irene: huh? Then what is the reason that we gonna lock here in bathroom?

Me: because you hate her..and I know that, the way you saw unnie you looks so mad on her and there's a possibility that you lock her...and you really have a courage to smirk after what happened to unnie! You are demon!

Jeongyeon: dahyun stop it, let's just go in clinic to check unnie, let's not don't mind those bullies..

Then I just lastly glare on them and we start to pass them to go in the clinic..

When we already get inside, we found unnie already awake and seating on the bed that made us immediately go on her....and our prof was here..and the doctor too...

Momo: unnie how's your feeling now? Dahyun told us that they found you faint inside of the bathroom, what happened?

Then we saw that unnie start to cry..

Nayeon: i-i'm so scared, I'm so scared... s-someone lock me inside..

Doctor: may I ask you a question Ms. Lim, do you have a trauma about that kind of situation?

Nayeon: y-yes d-doc..

That made our eyes widen..

Nayeon: when I'm 8, some girls bully me and lock me inside in bathroom with dark look that I really can't see anything, I always be like this when someone really lock me somewhere that is dark..

I will kill them! They let unnie scared! They don't know that unnie have a trauma and that me slam my hand on the bed and immediately go outside and the others start to stop me but I didn't mind them and I found Irene and her group with the kings of empire high, and we also hear that seulgi talking about how they plan to lock nayeon unnie inside that made me grip my fist to ready to punch someone and I also hear about what jungkook did.. it's his plan?! Then I will make them put in hell .

Jihyo: dahyun don't you dare do that....

Me: I don't care, they bring back the trauma of unnie..

Then I immediately on them and they also saw me and they all smirk while I slap hard Irene that made her face the side while she holding her cheek that I slap and I saw the others shock because of what I did and jeongyeon unnie and tzuyu hold my arm to stop me....

Me: you btch! And you jungkook! I don't care if you are the son of the owner of this school! But you all bring back the trauma of my unnie! She is so scared when someone locking her in dark place like an bathroom! Since she is 8 yrs old! Then now you all already know about unnie another past, so you all happy now? Huh..you all happy that you all made my unnie suffer again..mark this word, I will put your life in hell Irene and jungkook, mark that word! I don't care what kind of person you are!

Then I harshly remove my arm from tzuyu and Jeongyeon unnie and walk away from them still with angry face..